napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rich Piana

JohnDoe99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhpT4zfzqJw

What do you think of this video? Rich Piana states it is impossible to dose Test any higher than 200 mg/CC.

I just ran a cycle of Test E only, I did 1 CC every three days and my labs came back at 5455 ng/dl. So my Test was dosed around 350/CC (5455/7= 800 mg week.. 800/7= 114*3= about 350/CC), when the label stated it was only 250/CC. I also see bottles from the same source and brand I used labeled at 500mg/CC.

I don't think he was referring to UGL. Pharmaceutical Test Cyp is 200mg/ml.

Now we have MCT and Miglyol 840 oil that can allow UGL"s to brew higher dosages than normal pharmaceutical grape seed oil etc.

I don't think he was referring to UGL. Pharmaceutical Test Cyp is 200mg/ml.

Now we have MCT and Miglyol 840 oil that can allow UGL"s to brew higher dosages than normal pharmaceutical grape seed oil etc.
i also think thats he meant... it can most certainly be done as we all know

yea that's what I thought but when I rewatched it I'm pretty sure he means both UGL and Pharma because he says "if you have a real bottle of test over 300mg/cc it will fuck you up.. you will get the flu"

yea that's what I thought but when I rewatched it I'm pretty sure he means both UGL and Pharma because he says "if you have a real bottle of test over 300mg/cc it will fuck you up.. you will get the flu"
Yes that's true go ahead and pin some of that Test 500 you were referring to earlier. I wouldn't pin that shit even if it was given to me. I'm not even sure why someone would use that unless they're mega dosing and mixing it with something like EQ so help with the PIP.

300 to 350 per ml is about the max concentration you want to go with test. I personally prefer about 250 per ml. Higher concentrated shit is more prone to PIP and crashing

Top Bottom