napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rheumatoid arthritis and a igf

bigmills

My mother is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. she has no deformities just inflammation around the hands and other areas. is there anyone that knows anything about igf, helping with the swollen and the pain ?or does anyone know or think it might help? Also I was considering HGH just because it causes the release igf. Im open to any ideas and anyone who could help or comment on this matter I would greatly appreciate it!! thank you

the little big guy!!

My mother is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. she has no deformities just inflammation around the hands and other areas. is there anyone that knows anything about igf, helping with the swollen and the pain ?or does anyone know or think it might help? Also I was considering HGH just because it causes the release igf. Im open to any ideas and anyone who could help or comment on this matter I would greatly appreciate it!! thank you

the little big guy!!

I would advise her to talk with her doctor for recommendations brother. I'm not so sure that using GH would be a great idea or not. I'm just not comfortable making that kind of recommendation in this situation without knowing the consequence and long term side effects. If it was a viable treatment, I would think it's something we would have heard more about

I understand brother and I know from experience that gh makes your hands hurt after injection that's why I was wondering about skipping that and going straight to IGF only because I've heard of many people repairing injuries with igf... however I do appreciate your opinion. thank you very much....

the little big guy!!

@cmb5017, thank you buddy I definitely appreciate your concern,as I would never want that to happen.I was just trying to dig up some information that she could talk to her endocrinologist about. nothing that I would do myself. so even if you do throw it out there it will be ran by Dr first. thing is I'm sure you know a lot of doctors just don't think of stuff like we do.either way thank you for your help..

the little big guy!!

No problem. We're kinda like mad scientists here. Don't mind experimenting on ourselves so much but not mom ,grandma,or kids lol! But arthritis is a tough one altogether..don't have much input until I get it myself and start trying a few things

Top Bottom