napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reward over Risk solution of ridding lower belly fat anyone?

valtones

I want to get rid of my belly fat. I eat clean.
Cardio's done first thing when i wake up or after a work out 30 min.
1 hour only muscle work outs with 60 second rest periods. Im working 3 – 5 times a week!
5 years working out.

12.7% Body Fat
BMI says 26.1 (idk what that means)
5/8 height
174 pounds Muscles everywhere but the lower belly

Im fucking growing impatient. I had a real body builder that wanted me to jump on Test E and deca for a first cycle but listening to Dylan I blew it off with skepticism. Deca can shut you down for a year ( U DECA DICK BROS?) , mad prolactin and with all that estrogen I'm like fuck that but tempted. Thinking what if, right ratio, saw palmetto, tudca, milk thistle, tribulus, green tea, ZMA, NAC, GAC injections, bcaa, creatine, 15 min absorption protein, HCG, and pct Clomid, Dotinex, armoasin, form stanzol, with 2 SARMS Mk2866 and GW501516 for 4 weeks is my solution to a muthafuckin sexy hot body to make this money as a male stripper?! Time is running and its time for me to pick something UP because i got too many bills. HELP!

Then i been offered by a dancer a 4 week liquid gel oral only cycle (which i know your reading this like get the fuck out/ NO/ time waste) dbol and anavar. 2 suppressants. I wonder if he's trying to shut me down with overkill toxicity. Head butt shots to the liver. He said it was effective. 2 dancers agreed to that method. Makes no sense right?! steroids canceling each other out but they have nice bodies.

Then you got Dylan Gemelli. Fuck steroids, take sarms bro. BUT THERE EXPENSIVE AS FUCK! lol. Im getting desperate. Its been since october since i had steroids in mind and i been watching almost every ISARMS video or Dylan Gemelli video which I'm very appreciative of. I learned a lot and i keep on learning. I have access to clean shit but man if i could take something affordable besides the expense of stacks of Sarms or the steroid proceeder then please lead me the way. I do enough crazy abb work outs. Am i missing something? Is there a sarm that can murder this lower belly fat which other people think I'm crazy because they say i don't have any fat down there until i squeeze the tummy to show it. I got a little tummy with abs underneath. HELP y'all. thanks

fuck i want to have my body in great shape Will do blood work before, during and after. 1 cycle suggestions. Yes i know test only but still am wiling to hear from experts of experience because I want great results. PS I'm not gyro prone. Lets go!

Have you tried IF? I lost 60lbs in 12 months using this protocol with zero cardio. I still have a little belly jiggle but plan on using cardio now.

I still want to add on muscle at the gym so i don't want to fast. I like burning my calories off for the gains.

As for sarms Red Morkai. Have you tried them?

I still want to add on muscle at the gym so i don't want to fast. I like burning my calories off for the gains.

As for sarms Red Morkai. Have you tried them?

I've used all but mk2866 and LGD. GW and mk677 are my favorites, s4 is a close 3rd. As far as your goals, Rickrock or Dylan can help set you up with a stack. For now you can research gw, sr9009 and s4 while waiting for a response.

Dylan has never said "fuck steroids" it's just that steroids are not fat burners and sarms are more suitable for this situation(S4, GW, Rad, SR). If you are looking for a "get a beach body quick" pill, it doesn't exist. This impatient "jump the gun" mindset can lead to a lot of regret. RickRock and or Dylan can set you straight man, don't do anything you will regret later on.

I researched them all... Trust me. Rick Rock recommended me the ultra recompile's stack but i can't afford that and at the time is was for 999.46

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

I just don't have that type of money. I can provide 300 every month but all at once with my budget its just not reachable...

WHAT MAKES ISARMS BETTER THEN OTHER SARMS OUT THERE? idk but i need help y'all.

Dylan has never said "fuck steroids" it's just that steroids are not fat burners and sarms are more suitable for this situation(S4, GW, Rad, SR). If you are looking for a "get a beach body quick" pill, it doesn't exist. This impatient "jump the gun" mindset can lead to a lot of regret. RickRock and or Dylan can set you straight man, don't do anything you will regret later on.
I want to say i have the beach body. I work at a strip club. Girls pay me to get on top of them but as for my belly fat or abs, its just difficult to get them to kick in or show. I have a little belly fat down there. I don't have the money to make regrets but i want to jump on sarms asap.

Boy you have no idea...
Go read this, look around, then come back and tell me what you said again...

www.leangains.com/

Wow you definitely proved Intermediate Fasting. Thats next on my list but first i have to learn about it. I use to diet in the morning. 4 hours without eating and a 30 min cardio session. Immediately after waking up id take bcaa's to keep the muscles and burn the fat.
Thanks guys for telling me about IF

I researched them all... Trust me. Rick Rock recommended me the ultra recompile's stack but i can't afford that and at the time is was for 999.46

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

I just don't have that type of money. I can provide 300 every month but all at once with my budget its just not reachable...

WHAT MAKES ISARMS BETTER THEN OTHER SARMS OUT THERE? idk but i need help y'all.

Sarmsx is the brand and it's a matter of legit products VS fakes. Sure you can go find some cheap capsules with a sarm label but are they really even sarms? Probably not, they are probably cheap prohormones. lol Sarmsx is the only brand that can be trusted. There's people coming on here ALL the time with these awful horror stories from taking X and Y brand of "sarms". Lol Idk about you but i'm not willing to take that gamble but it's your choice, do what you will.

Top Bottom