napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Revindicated

sirbigalot

Hello, Isarms community always grateful with your feedbacks and the overall union here helping each other. I'm doing this post to update my current health status. My libido is back (skyrocket) and I started to see awesome natty gains below is my most recent bloodwork. 4 months after PCT. Special thanks to Dylan Gemelli, RedMorkai, RickRock, SdBronco, Joe S and others. My advice to all teenagers and people on the early 20's. Don't hurt yourself with steroids until you at least 25-27. I'm making incredible gains better than when I was on gear I didn't know how far I can go natural until now. I'm doing powerlifting and bodybuilding. In conclusion, I'm back to the "OLD ME" feeling on my prime. I workout for longevity and overall well being as a way of escape from the daily stress. Living life to the fullest without hurting myself. I fucked with mind and that cost me long recover mentally. Blessings. Stats below

Total Testosterone: 925 ng/mL Range: 280 to 800 ng/mL
Estradiol: 34.3 pg/mL Range: <74.0 pg/mL
Prolactin: 5.5 ng/mL Range: 5.3-22.2 ng/mL
Free testosterone: 27.60 pg/mL Range: 4.25 - 30.37 pg/mL

Age: 22 Height: 6'2'' Weight: 232 BF: 12% Arms: 18.5 inchs Quadriceps: 28.00 inchs waist: 33

now THATS what i like to hear brother... thank you so much for sharing and for showing how its supposed to be done! nice work!

Hello, Isarms community always grateful with your feedbacks and the overall union here helping each other. I'm doing this post to update my current health status. My libido is back (skyrocket) and I started to see awesome natty gains below is my most recent bloodwork. 4 months after PCT. Special thanks to Dylan Gemelli, RedMorkai, RickRock, SdBronco, Joe S and others. My advice to all teenagers and people on the early 20's. Don't hurt yourself with steroids until you at least 25-27. I'm making incredible gains better than when I was on gear I didn't know how far I can go natural until now. I'm doing powerlifting and bodybuilding. In conclusion, I'm back to the "OLD ME" feeling on my prime. I workout for longevity and overall well being as a way of escape from the daily stress. Living life to the fullest without hurting myself. I fucked with mind and that cost me long recover mentally. Blessings. Stats below

Total Testosterone: 925 ng/mL Range: 280 to 800 ng/mL
Estradiol: 34.3 pg/mL Range: <74.0 pg/mL
Prolactin: 5.5 ng/mL Range: 5.3-22.2 ng/mL
Free testosterone: 27.60 pg/mL Range: 4.25 - 30.37 pg/mL

Age: 22 Height: 6'2'' Weight: 232 BF: 12% Arms: 18.5 inchs Quadriceps: 28.00 inchs waist: 33

.............. sounded great till I saw that highlighted part. As with all things in excess there will be consequences, but AAS don't hurt ppl, ppl hurt themselves to varying degrees slight to major depending on what it is they're doing. I get what you meant, but I hope you aren't of the mind set that AAS cause harm.

Hey sorry English is my second language. So, could be a misconception here of perception. Man, Steroids is the best thing when its use safely and not being reckless in some ascpects. Its not my mindset. Im just going to wait. Its difficult because makes me feel like superman. But, for the moment I have to be clark kent.

Top Bottom