napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Review bulk cycle

vinko90

Hi guys, I wrote down my second cycle, it will be started in the end of september/october but I would like some tips first.

cycle.jpg

My data: 27 years old, 170cm, 75Kg.
Goal: Bulk, I don't care about the fat, I just want to be hudge.

Now I have 2 questions:
1) I have never used dbol before, is 30mg a fair amount? Do I have to take it every single day (including saturday/sunday?)
2) I understand that arimidex is taken "each-other-day", but I dont understand when. Testo+Deca pip will be done on monday and thursday, dboul should be every day and what about arimidex?

Fat and aas don't mix bro, so you seriously need to care about fat. Post your complete stats; bf%, years of training, diet, previous anabolic cycles, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bf% = around 16%
years of training = 4
Diet = In this moment I am not following any diet, and I am not going to the gym also because I want to enjoy my hollidays. But normally during bulking I eat 3000Kcal and in cutting 1900Kcal, ratio 50% carb-30% pro-20% fat
Previous cycle = In April I did run a cycle of 10 weeks of Testo-E + 6 weeks of Turinabol (40mg ed).

I am the type of guy that tend to gain fat even if I eat air. In this moment I dont like myself to be honest. 1.71cm 75Kg, that's not how I wanted to be. I have no biceps/shoulder, I am small but the fucking belly is always there. The only way for me to get rid of it is to become skinny and I don't want that.

Definitely should care about fat.
Eod mean every other day regardless of what you're taking that day. Dbol would be every single day and 30mg is plenty.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Definitely should care about fat.
Eod mean every other day regardless of what you're taking that day. Dbol would be every single day and 30mg is plenty.

I think I will run the cycle in October, from the 15 of August I will start to go to the gym again and I will try to cut down the fat as much as possible.

If 30mg is plenty then I down the dose to 20mg.
Regaring the arimidex still I dont understand where to place it XD For example....Week one will look like this:
Mon: 250 Testo + 150mg Deca, 30mg Dbol
Tue: 30mg Dbol
We: 30mg Dbol
Th: 250 Testo + 150mg Deca, 30mg Dbol
Fr: 30mg Dbol
Sat: 30mg Dbol
Sun: 30mg Dbol
So everyday I am taking something and look like I have no space for the arimidex... :confused:

What do you mean there's no space? You take dbol everyday. Monday through Sunday. You pin test/deca on Monday and Thursday. You take adex eod. So Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and so on.
I'm confused why you say there is no space?

Forgot to say, you'll also want something for prolactin from the deca. Caber is best. But prami is a good option as well.

What do you mean there's no space? You take dbol everyday. Monday through Sunday. You pin test/deca on Monday and Thursday. You take adex eod. So Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and so on.
I'm confused why you say there is no space?

He thinks that he has to take either Dbol or Arimidex on one day. He does not realise that you can take multiple pills on one day...

In short Vinko... Dude, DO NOT run a cycle. You have NO information or knowledge whatsoever. Get your bodyfat down to 14 percent minimum, 16 is too high in my opinion. Then do SARMs first. :)

What the hell was your first "cycle"???

He thinks that he has to take either Dbol or Arimidex on one day. He does not realise that you can take multiple pills on one day...

In short Vinko... Dude, DO NOT run a cycle. You have NO information or knowledge whatsoever. Get your bodyfat down to 14 percent minimum, 16 is too high in my opinion. Then do SARMs first. :)

What the hell was your first "cycle"???

Yes that's exactly what I tought in the beginning, but now I get it. Previous cycle = In April I did run a cycle of 10 weeks of Testo-E + 6 weeks of Turinabol (40mg ed).

Guys, the only information I have are from this forum and from the website steroid.com. I am an expat living in the netherlands and here I don't have any friends that like bobybuilding and we could talk about those stuff. For me it is also difficult to buy those stuff. For example Sayan suggested to introduce Caber or Prami, but the only two website I know they do not sell those product :(

Yes that's exactly what I tought in the beginning, but now I get it. Previous cycle = In April I did run a cycle of 10 weeks of Testo-E + 6 weeks of Turinabol (40mg ed).

Guys, the only information I have are from this forum and from the website steroid.com. I am an expat living in the netherlands and here I don't have any friends that like bobybuilding and we could talk about those stuff. For me it is also difficult to buy those stuff. For example Sayan suggested to introduce Caber or Prami, but the only two website I know they do not sell those product :(

We are just trying to keep you safe bro. And you mentioned when you start working out again. Did you run a cycle and then stop lifting? I hope you don't plan to only lift on cycle. I'm going to hit you with a pm as well

We are just trying to keep you safe bro. And you mentioned when you start working out again. Did you run a cycle and then stop lifting? I hope you don't plan to only lift on cycle. I'm going to hit you with a pm as well

Oh no, I did lift from September till last week no-stop :)
Now I will take 2 weeks of break because of my hollidays and then I will start again. I really appreciate your feedback guys, at least I am gonna learn something out of it.

After my research on Caber, I think 0.25mg EOD should be enought right? I was planning to place it beside the Proviron during week 4-12, is it correct?
(After my hollidays I will try to contact some medic center here in my city and do blood & fat test. I will not start this cycle until I reach a good % of bf like you guys suggested.)

Bro, no offense but I don't think you take this lifestyle seriously enough to use steroids. For one, you aren't in the right shape or condition and haven't built a good enough base. You aren't consistent enough and you haven't trained long enough. You don't take diet seriously at all, and there's no way in hell I'm advising you on steroid use. Those are for the elite in this lifestyle that takes this lifestyle very seriously and has built a good natural foundation with years of consistent training and dieting right

Bro, no offense but I don't think you take this lifestyle seriously enough to use steroids. For one, you aren't in the right shape or condition and haven't built a good enough base. You aren't consistent enough and you haven't trained long enough. You don't take diet seriously at all, and there's no way in hell I'm advising you on steroid use. Those are for the elite in this lifestyle that takes this lifestyle very seriously and has built a good natural foundation with years of consistent training and dieting right

Completely agree ^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you know I don't take diet seriusly? Has been 2 years that I am strictly following the diet for this fucking gym. I am eating only raw chicken, raw tuna, carbo only if low IG and drink water. I am a guy of 27 years old and I don't even go out in the weekend anymore, because I try to avoid alcohol and street food. I use the scale everytime I have to prepare food, and every months I increase/decreese the kcal in my diet depending of what I want to achieve. Gym is the only think I have. I am frustrated and piss of my body. When I bulk I get weight but it's mainly water and fat, and during the cutting phase I lose everything I've got during the winter, and the belly is always there. And then I see all those guys in my gym that after 1 year they become fucking pumped and hudge. I can clearly see they use steroid and that's the reason I want to do it also. I want to look in the mirror and like myself, at least once in my life.

How do you know I don't take diet seriusly? Has been 2 years that I am strictly following the diet for this fucking gym. I am eating only raw chicken, raw tuna, carbo only if low IG and drink water. I am a guy of 27 years old and I don't even go out in the weekend anymore, because I try to avoid alcohol and street food. I use the scale everytime I have to prepare food, and every months I increase/decreese the kcal in my diet depending of what I want to achieve. Gym is the only think I have. I am frustrated and piss of my body. When I bulk I get weight but it's mainly water and fat, and during the cutting phase I lose everything I've got during the winter, and the belly is always there. And then I see all those guys in my gym that after 1 year they become fucking pumped and hudge. I can clearly see they use steroid and that's the reason I want to do it also. I want to look in the mirror and like myself, at least once in my life.
Well bro, then something is off somewhere. If you can't make drastic differences naturally then steroids will do nothing for you. They aren't fairy dust and they aren't magic unicorn blood. They are not going to transform you if you can't even make progress naturally. If you think that's what happens you are setting yourself up for a world of disappointment.

If you think that every guy that has a nice physique in the gym is on steroids you have a lot to learn. Some people just know how to fucking work hard in the gym and in the kitchen, and I can't stand people that tgink everybody is on steroids. That's not the case. I trained natural and built one hell of a natural foundation before touching anything. Almost everyone thought I was on steroids BEFORE I ever touched them. My first cycle of anything was at 35...So don't give me those shit excuses. I've been around and heard it all.

You say youre tired of looking the way you do then make REAL changes and stick to them. If you say you gain weight in fat and water retention dbol is certainly not what you want anyway watch Dylan's video on it. If you don't diet and train right BEFORE hand you will regress to the same if not worse after using steroids. They are not the answer you can make changes with good diet and proper training. People tell me all the time the changes they have seen in me and I have yet to touch AAS. I was in your shoes about not being happy so take it from someone who has been there and stop making excuses and make shit happen.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom