napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Return from Injury - SARMS LOG / advice needed

TOG565

I am 43 and am returning back to training from a back injury. Prior to that I had 20 years in "fitness" training maintaining a 12%-15% b/f depending on goals. I have been sidelined for several years and am ready to roll. I literally woke-up one day and started training. I made the rookie mistake and started as soon as my SARMS arrived; failing to get bloods. Here Is the plan and my stats:

43 years old,
5'8", 204 lbs. 20 b/f now (210 at start w 26% b/f)
TRT dose 100 mg e/w
1 mg Finesteride e/d
.5 Arimidex eod

Goals:

Recomp by getting down to 14-15% b/f while adding muscle

Diet:

2,000 cals (45% P / 35% C / 20% F)

Diet is clean during the week but can get a lil "F'd" up on the weekends. I know that this is very counter productive but at this point in my life I enjoy some finer things. My days of single digit b/f are behind me. Not because I can not achieve it but because I no longer have the heart for it.

Workout:

Body Beast Lean

SARMS STACK: (W/ 250 mg Test Cyp weekly)

LGD 10: 10mg ed
RAD-140: 20mg ed
GW: 10 mg 2x daily

(I bought mine from a place that rhymes with Meo Deptides but am very concerned over what I actually got as I started with S-4 and had no sides at 100 mgs daily for a week. I unfortunately have enough for a 8 week cycle)

Also taking Liv52, creatine, fish oils

Looking for advice for next stack. Thinking SR-9009 / S-4 for 12 weeks to cut but add some quality muscle (7-10lbs) but to also dry out a bit. Anything else I should add? How much ed? Ill be dropping test cyp completely for this cycle so should I add YK-11/RAD-140? Thx!

After the second stack ill be back on 100 test cyp weekly

Ill keep my progress updated. So far I have been running for a month and a half and weights for last 3 weeks. I cant do heavy barbell lifts yet due to back but body beast is all dumbells so we are good there. Ill upload pics soon for persecution.

Last edited:
Brother I have no idea about the quality of those products you received, but I wouldn't expect a lot from them. When it comes to sarms you really should go with a trusted source for them, and there's none better than www.sarmsx.com

Given your current condition, the stack you should be running is this. I wouldn't even trust what you have honestly. I'd get on this stack, and make sure you get it from www.sarmsx.com do you have good legit stuff. This stack will help you shed the bodyfat you need to with the right diet while increasing endurance, building muscle, and increasing strength

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey Rick thanks for the quick reply. After a couple decades of working out and completing multiple aas and pro h cycles in the past it was tough just getting back in to training being where I am at now. It seems like it all disappeared over night. Unfortunately, having little knowledge in my younger years and jamming down a few cycles before I knew what I was doing is probably the culprit for why I am on TRT now. I definitely get the importance of knowing whats going in so I am going to eat the few hundred bucks and toss this crap. Too bad I cant have someone test it and tell me what they found. Im going to grab that stack. Originally I thought Id do an 8 week mass type stack to try to get back some of the muscle I lost and then try a 12 week ripped type stack but I might as well dump as much fat as possible now and do a bulk next fall.

I have two questions though:

Since I am on TRT I will be going back to 100mg test e/w so I shouldnt need Clomid or am I wrong there?

Why do you prefer Osterine over LGD for this stack?

Again thanks a ton. I'll be ordering tomorrow. BTW, I will include a closer pic. I have definitely come a ways in my first three weeks back lifting. Can't wait to get back near where I was. Thanks again for all who help. It feels great to be back amongst great people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Rick thanks for the quick reply. After a couple decades of working out and completing multiple aas and pro h cycles in the past it was tough just getting back in to training being where I am at now. It seems like it all disappeared over night. Unfortunately, having little knowledge in my younger years and jamming down a few cycles before I knew what I was doing is probably the culprit for why I am on TRT now. I definitely get the importance of knowing whats going in so I am going to eat the few hundred bucks and toss this crap. Too bad I cant have someone test it and tell me what they found. Im going to grab that stack. Originally I thought Id do an 8 week mass type stack to try to get back some of the muscle I lost and then try a 12 week ripped type stack but I might as well dump as much fat as possible now and do a bulk next fall.

I have two questions though:

Since I am on TRT I will be going back to 100mg test e/w so I shouldnt need Clomid or am I wrong there?

Why do you prefer Osterine over LGD for this stack?

Again thanks a ton. I'll be ordering tomorrow. BTW, I will include a closer pic. I have definitely come a ways in my first three weeks back lifting. Can't wait to get back near where I was. Thanks again for all who help. It feels great to be back amongst great people.

For your goals, Ostarine is going to be better than LGD simply because it is better for recomp (dropping bodyfat and building muscle) than LGD. However they are both very similar in effects. LGD has more of a promononced effect for muscle gain, but the fat loss benefit isn't going to be as good as Ostarine. Either one could work well for this stack. So it's really your call on that based on what you want from it

And forget about the PCT. that's my fault for forgetting you are on TRT. Just continue your TRT dose after the cycle as usual

Heres is my 3 week back in training pic. Lots more to go.....View attachment 1524

Great base to build on, and you'll look great once you can get that bodyfat down and build a little more muscle brother! That sarms stack will suit you very well I'm sure

Thanks brother!!! 3 weeks and my body has changed dramatically already. Guessing Ill be back in under 12 months of hard work. I know my diet should be cleaner and I should skip the weekend 6 pack but Im cool with a little extra b/f % in exchange for living a bit easier. If anything this back injury taught me to not get so crazy in to how I look as all that time was erased instantly damn near. Time away from my kids, my wife, etc. It was a bad kick in the balls but, Im guessing theres a reason behind it.

Im gonna go the Ostra route. My best bet right now is to strip the fat and reveal some of what is hidden underneath to keep me in the gym and motivated. Thanks a ton for you encouragement and help!!!

Thanks brother!!! 3 weeks and my body has changed dramatically already. Guessing Ill be back in under 12 months of hard work. I know my diet should be cleaner and I should skip the weekend 6 pack but Im cool with a little extra b/f % in exchange for living a bit easier. If anything this back injury taught me to not get so crazy in to how I look as all that time was erased instantly damn near. Time away from my kids, my wife, etc. It was a bad kick in the balls but, Im guessing theres a reason behind it.

Im gonna go the Ostra route. My best bet right now is to strip the fat and reveal some of what is hidden underneath to keep me in the gym and motivated. Thanks a ton for you encouragement and help!!!

That sounds good brother. Keep me updated on how this all goes for you. I think you are on the way to making a very nice change for yourself, and I'd be interested in hearing about what kind of results you get from it. I have no doubt you.l really enjoy it brother.

If you have any other questions just let me know!

Hopefully I will find that out as soon as my iSARMS order arrives. Been on a different companies for 3 weeks and unfortunately it seems to be bunk stuff. I have no idea what Ive been throwing down now. Sux.

On a side not if you all had to chose one SARM only to recomp what would it be and why?

If a time line is no issue and you had to pick one and only one I would say MK-677...does plenty!!

BENEFITS OF MK-677:
Nutrobal (MK-677) studies have been conducted since the late 90's. There is a wide array of benefits that have been found with use. The main benefit that consistently shows in study is the increase in growth hormone and IGF-levels provided with use. These have shown to be significant increases in regards to both. Below is a list of other significant benefits found through studies and implementation on humans:
Increases in fat free mass
Enhanced sleep quality
A treatment for obesity and fat loss
Lowering of bad cholesterol (LDL)
Significant improvements in nitrogen balance
Reversal of diet-induced nitrogen wasting
Treatment of catabolic conditions
Increase in basil metabolic rate
Oral administration (no injections required)
Overall sense of well-being
It is evident by the list of benefits that MK677 is highly desirable. These benefits, in conjunction with the very small chance of side effects show MK677 to be a breakthrough.

I am leaning towards RAD-140 as a size gainer, mk as an all around life improver, and Osterine for overall joint health.....decisions decisions

I am leaning towards RAD-140 as a size gainer, mk as an all around life improver, and Osterine for overall joint health.....decisions decisions

Line Em up!!
I'm on S4/Gw/MK-2866/LGD/RAD right now!

On a side not if you all had to chose one SARM only to recomp what would it be and why?

I think it's just too hard to pick one bro. You need at least two or 3 in my opinion. The results are so much better when part of a stack because of the synergy between them. I suppose if I was forced to, fir recomp I'd go for Ostarine, but a minimum I would go with the triple stack of ostarine, S4, and GW

What about an LGD/RAD-140/S-4 stack with 250 Test Cyp tossed in weekly. That too sounds delicious.....lol

Top Bottom