napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rethinking of doing 1st cycle

Lee95

Posted in here a while ago about doing 1st cycle and that was going to be test prop and Anavar. But with you guys giving me correct advice of waiting a couple more years I don’t think I can wait as I keep thinking of this every other day for some reason 🙈. So I am still debating it, trying to hold off but if I do go ahead I want to know what I have to know and need etc. Been looking at testorapid 10ml 100mg x2 from pharmastore. Planning to start it off 0.75ml eod for first four jabs then up it to 1ml eod until my last four jabs of 0.75ml what would make it 6 week course. Ease in to it and ease off from it as I want to keep side effects down?. Not sure about Anavar as cant really get hand on good trusted ones. And advice on milk thristle and pct and other product to lower sides. Thankyou all for reading all of this would be great help!
Thankyou

First cycles are Test only. Test Prop has to be injected every other day so it's better to go with a longer ester first time around.

Yes I know about eod and not to worried about that and yes I am going to only run test as 1st cycle. Heard test prop has better result and end outcome then others

Yes I know about eod and not to worried about that and yes I am going to only run test as 1st cycle. Heard test prop has better result and end outcome then others
It's just a different ester. Make sure you have a good source because Prop can be painful. Prop is a favorite of mine. It hits hard and fast and leave the body quickly.

The advice you got last month didn't change. I think about winning the Super Bowl every day too, that doesn't mean it's happening.

Running prop for 6 weeks is pointless

You don't easy in and easy out of a cycle

Prop doesn't produce "better" results, that is 1,000% bro science

Good way of putting it mate and be good to win super bowl ay, but there’s just something about it attach to me and I think it’s worth a shot. Heard that people ran prop for 6weeks had good result?
That’s good to know if it’s the same as longer esters then maybe I go for longer eater and if I do it won’t be 6 weeks probably be what is recommended As won’t need to jab for eod.

That’s the reason I like about it to! And good source is key! Just got to debate if I do and if I do then what test to do???

test is test period... there is no ester that will give you better results than the other... its best to just start with test cyp or test e... its not the best idea to be pinning every other day when you have never pinned before... you can if you want but its just not the wisest way to start

That’s true and I’ve asked for advice for a reason so I’m going with what yous are saying so either test c or test e

Which one and what dosage and times a week you guys recommend for me? What pct and milk thristle recomm need as well?
Helps appreciate to all btw

Im a total newb hear and my word may not mean much but for what its worth i was told years ago the samething u were told.

Basically just to wait til i had everything else on point (diet, training regiment, etc.) Well i feel ur pain as far as waiting goes. It was hell not to just do a cycle right away when i knew there was all that additional power waiting for me in a syringe lol.

Long story short i waited......for yeeeeeears, and im glad i did. I didnt know shit about diet or training.

Hell i still consider myself a newb lol.

milk thistle??? wtf is milk thistle going to do bro??? lol come on now... first cycle would look like this

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Good way of putting it mate and be good to win super bowl ay, but there’s just something about it attach to me and I think it’s worth a shot. Heard that people ran prop for 6weeks had good result?
That’s good to know if it’s the same as longer esters then maybe I go for longer eater and if I do it won’t be 6 weeks probably be what is recommended As won’t need to jab for eod.

You don't do steroids because it's worth a shot. In your previous thread Dylan advise that you wait because of your age. That answer doesn't change.

You’re 24 years old what’s your rush? You think a 6 week cycle of prop will change your life that much? Honestly that’s complete laziness to think that. Why not try sarms that can get you started in the path you want instead of being so headstrong on beginning a cycle so soon when they told you last month that you shouldn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro any help is greatful and appreciated your info and to here from someone that had the urge to do it straight away and to know that your glad you’ve waited. Hearing this make me look at it differently and to consider more on waiting
Thanks

Thankyou mate explains a lot to me , happy you replied to my thread! :). Yes don’t know why I said milk thristle tottaly off subject was throwing everything in that I wanted to know 😂. cheers for taking the time 🙌

It’s not even that I’m rushing I tottaly understand I’m stupidly impatient and I said I don’t even know why it just keeps coming across my mind and I am going to hold off but I want to know everything I do need to know so if sooner or later I do a course then I know the in and outs. And wanted to start with the 6 week just to see how I do with it then do another course and so in etc.thankyou for the advice and I am on doing sarms and hopefully it does
Thankyou

It’s not even that I’m rushing I tottaly understand I’m stupidly impatient and I said I don’t even know why it just keeps coming across my mind and I am going to hold off but I want to know everything I do need to know so if sooner or later I do a course then I know the in and outs. And wanted to start with the 6 week just to see how I do with it then do another course and so in etc.thankyou for the advice and I am on doing sarms and hopefully it does
Thankyou

Ive become very interested in sarms myself. If you do try them out id love to hear what you took and how the overall experience was.

But yeah man if i would have done a cycle a few yrs back when i first started wo rt king out regularly again at best it woukd have been mostly a waste of money cuz my diet wasnt at a place that could properly feed muscle on a cycle, my training wasnt developed enough to really be able to make good use of the additional power, i would havr most likely severely knjured myself by lifting heavier than my muscles could stand, the list goes on and on really.

Plus the more i read sarms is the way to go as a starting point....when ur ready.

Good luck bro.

if you are only 24 years old then steroids are out of the question right now and sarms is where you need to start, period

How long are u even In to your training? I didn’t see your last post or remember it as I dont Tend to remember all the impatient reckless newbs who think they have earned the right to use gear. But I bet you ate no where near where you should be to be considering gear. A 6 weeks cycle is that really what your planning? You are suspost to do some research on your own before asking for advice.

Top Bottom