napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Response to Anabolics

Christmas

Are there factors that influence how responsive you are to increases in T, or the use of other anabolics?

Lifestyle. Things like drinking and partying can have a major negative effect.

Yes everything. Diet, training, genetics, your LBM, how close to your genetic potential you are, experience, etc...

Yes everything. Diet, training, genetics, your LBM, how close to your genetic potential you are, experience, etc...
Genetics is a good one. Some guys think they can run high dosages and will be Mr. Olympia. Just not gonna happen without insane genetics.

Is there a way to tell how good or bad your genetics are before nearing your genetic ceiling?
You can get a good idea of your genetics by the rate of the progress you make.....IF you have everything else perfect. A lot of guys,like to blame bad genetics when reality is they aren't training right or the diet is lacking

there is no average rate of progress... you are asking IMPOSSIBLE questions man... thats all trial and error and everyone is different

It doesn't matter what your genetics are. It's not like you can change them. What matters is,doing everything you can on diet and training to make sure you are making progress at the best rate your genetics will allow. Your focus needs to be there. Not genetics

I’m curious. I’m a scientist by profession.
And average (or average range) only makes sense when there is variation. For example, within 2 standard deviations of the average, is the majority of the population. Gifted and not-gifted are often outside that. Mr. Olympians are often 5-6 standard deviations from the mean.

I’m curious. I’m a scientist by profession.
And average (or average range) only makes sense when there is variation. For example, within 2 standard deviations of the average, is the majority of the population. Gifted and not-gifted are often outside that. Mr. Olympians are often 5-6 standard deviations from the mean.

Thats great man but you want us to be psychics here... you cant apply that break down to everything... i cant answer this no matter how many ways you ask it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m not asking you to be a psychic, though there might be a study somewhere, probably buried in the literature. I’ve found a few in the last few weeks on other topics. I apologize for any frustration.

I’m not asking you to be a psychic, though there might be a study somewhere, probably buried in the literature. I’ve found a few in the last few weeks on other topics. I apologize for any frustration.

Well maybe but i wouldnt know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For example, yesterday, I found one that related testosterone supplementation to lean muscle mass and fat mass. It was a logarithmic function for lean body mass increases (decreasing returns) and a linear function for decreases in fat mass. Over 12 weeks.

Though now that I think about it, the study didn’t control for excess estrogen, so the results may be understated for predicting muscle gains at higher test levels.

You never want to get lost in studies. They have their place, but when it comes to real world results and application, there are so many variables that render that information mostly useless

Top Bottom