napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Respect & help

chapmasner

Dylan,
First of all, I've got mad respect for you brother! Secondly, I think that you speak from the heart and have nothing, but good motives.
Now, I'm currently taking Andarin S4 from Hardcore. Also MAX LGD from SarmConcepts. Lastly, I'm also doing Pyromancer (MK2866, GW501516, SR9009) from Medieval Research, which I can not find anything on!

Are these reliable companies, a good stack & how bad will this shut me down? Drops versus capsules?

By the way, I'm 51 years old, great shape on the outside, but I do have the early stages of Parkinsons and Hep C. My liver enzymes are good & my Parkinsons is from having over 100 kickboxing fights. Former #3 world ranking & retired United States light heavyweight champion! I want what everyone else wants, to get BIG as HELL, but get lean at same time. Would I be better off just going with decca or tren & testosterone ? Just came off test after being on it for 3 years straight. Also recently completed an EQ cycle, which I thought was half ass.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Dylan,
First of all, I've got mad respect for you brother! Secondly, I think that you speak from the heart and have nothing, but good motives.
Now, I'm currently taking Andarin S4 from Hardcore. Also MAX LGD from SarmConcepts. Lastly, I'm also doing Pyromancer (MK2866, GW501516, SR9009) from Medieval Research, which I can not find anything on!

Are these reliable companies, a good stack & how bad will this shut me down? Drops versus capsules?

By the way, I'm 51 years old, great shape on the outside, but I do have the early stages of Parkinsons and Hep C. My liver enzymes are good & my Parkinsons is from having over 100 kickboxing fights. Former #3 world ranking & retired United States light heavyweight champion! I want what everyone else wants, to get BIG as HELL, but get lean at same time. Would I be better off just going with decca or tren & testosterone ? Just came off test after being on it for 3 years straight. Also recently completed an EQ cycle, which I thought was half ass.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
hey brother, thank you so much for the support... i know this... you dont have real sarms brother... you cant find anything on them because they are straight bull shit... you need to discontinue that asap bro... seriously... you need to get bloodwork done too because i have no clue what you have actually have... www.sarmsx.com has the best quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent...

It's crazy how many SARMS companies are out there. It just seems endless. If you can't find anything on them that's a tell tell sign right there. I would definitely go the SARMSX route... at least you know what you're getting with the plethora of logs and member testimonies to their experiences

I would definitely stop using that stuff. It's hard telling what you really have and it could be tough to recover from along with the bad side effcts they could bring.

For legit high quality sarms, the only company I trust is www.sarmsx.com

Done! I greatly appreciate the help! sarmsx.com from now on! I'm ditching the other. Thanks again guys.
absolutely brother... i would HIGHLY recommend getting bloodwork done if you have been running this more than a few weeks because you may need a full pct... i can help you with all of this once you get your bloodwork back

Top Bottom