napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Require help In Starting A second Cycle

milksilence

HI Dylan mike here,

I will try to keep this a short as possible, huge fan of yours and have been following your page.

Background lucemia at the age of 8 with has caused my some issues I'm finding I'm having now at the age of 38.

Firstly doctors think i am infertile due to chemotherapy, also diagnosed with Gynocomastia.

As a early 27 to 35 have been suffering with weight and have tried numerous avenues to try loosing weight have not succeeded, pills , duromine, etc ex smoker.

The past 3 to four years have been trying to conceive a child with my partner with has failed and have done a lot of research to why I'm not fertile and have self diagnosed myself to whats happening with my body from symptoms I've been reading over the net.

So i got to a huge weight of obesity of 178 kilos last year, so i decided i would go on a cycle of steroids and intense gym training 3 to 5 times a week, i was taking sustanon 250, trenbalone acetate, test enanthate, trenbalone enanthate, at a dose of 1.5ml of test and 1.5 ml of trenbalone, also clenbuterol liquid.

yes the weight started to fall off was in better shape and energy levels were amazing and really felt good, my partner saw that i was a total different person , so my weight dropped to 128 kilos in 7 months, while on the cycle i was taking 0.5 of letrozole to keep oestrogen rebound and keep test high due to gyro as I'm pronoun to it.

when i finished the cycle wich i ran it for 7 months straight with is very stupid i know, had really bad advise from a gym friend, so 4 months ago i went to see a proffesor doctor and he suggested i go in HCG with you totally hate i know taking 5000 iu one single injection he thinks to make me fertile not sure if this is going to work still waiting for blood results in 3 weeks.

so if my doctor finds me to be infertile i want to do another cycle of steroids or a CYCLE of SARMS.

What do you suggest as i want to put on a nice muscle size and have a lot of muscle definition to cut up.

I also would like your assistance on dosing and correct cycle with PCT what you suggest for me.

And also if you could help me with a nution plan just for me as i have been doing 1500 cal non train day and 1800 training days .

i would really really appreciate your kind help if you can please assist and willing to pay you for your time.

i would definitely just stick with sarms here bro... you should not be using steroids whatsoever... i will make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan thanks for your help!!

I'm not fimiliar with tongkat what is that?
Also if I buy from the site you gave me are they illegal to import to Australia!!
Are sarms illegal!! As steroids are illegal to import into Australia
Do appreciate all your help

You ran two esters of tren at a time at 391 lbs with no prolactin control and letro as your AI? Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

I hope you take Dylan's advice and choose sarms. You genuinely don't need to be using steroids bro. Stick with Sarms, diet and cardio.

Good luck.

Also if I buy from the site you gave me are they illegal to import to Australia!!
What is Tonguekat!!!!!

HI Dylan mike here,

I will try to keep this a short as possible, huge fan of yours and have been following your page.

Background lucemia at the age of 8 with has caused my some issues I'm finding I'm having now at the age of 38.

Firstly doctors think i am infertile due to chemotherapy, also diagnosed with Gynocomastia.

As a early 27 to 35 have been suffering with weight and have tried numerous avenues to try loosing weight have not succeeded, pills , duromine, etc ex smoker.

The past 3 to four years have been trying to conceive a child with my partner with has failed and have done a lot of research to why I'm not fertile and have self diagnosed myself to whats happening with my body from symptoms I've been reading over the net.

So i got to a huge weight of obesity of 178 kilos last year, so i decided i would go on a cycle of steroids and intense gym training 3 to 5 times a week, i was taking sustanon 250, trenbalone acetate, test enanthate, trenbalone enanthate, at a dose of 1.5ml of test and 1.5 ml of trenbalone, also clenbuterol liquid.

yes the weight started to fall off was in better shape and energy levels were amazing and really felt good, my partner saw that i was a total different person , so my weight dropped to 128 kilos in 7 months, while on the cycle i was taking 0.5 of letrozole to keep oestrogen rebound and keep test high due to gyro as I'm pronoun to it.

when i finished the cycle wich i ran it for 7 months straight with is very stupid i know, had really bad advise from a gym friend, so 4 months ago i went to see a proffesor doctor and he suggested i go in HCG with you totally hate i know taking 5000 iu one single injection he thinks to make me fertile not sure if this is going to work still waiting for blood results in 3 weeks.

so if my doctor finds me to be infertile i want to do another cycle of steroids or a CYCLE of SARMS.

What do you suggest as i want to put on a nice muscle size and have a lot of muscle definition to cut up.

I also would like your assistance on dosing and correct cycle with PCT what you suggest for me.

And also if you could help me with a nution plan just for me as i have been doing 1500 cal non train day and 1800 training days .

i would really really appreciate your kind help if you can please assist and willing to pay you for your time.

for the weight loss.. you should look into some intermittent fasting.... like 16 off( no eating) 8 on (eating your caloric intake) nothing drastic... your natural growth hormone will increase during the fasting window so that helps Bro.... if your eating 1500 and 1800 cal per day just keep the pace... do the sarm stack Dylan suggested .. intermittent fast and over time... you'll get there.. keep the pace Bro... steroids are not the best for your body weight.... your an inspiration man... just keep the pace!!

Sarms can be shipped to you in Australia no problem bro. Sarmsx ships there all the time without issue.

Tongkat is a natural test booster designed to help recovery easier and make pct go more smoothly

Top Bottom