napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Requesting bloodwork?

chbisk

Hi,

How would you go about asking your GP for bloodwork? Is there any issues with stating that you are considering PED's which is why you want pre and post bloodwork? I am from the UK if that helps at all.

i have no clue how the doctors are over there... its none of their business why you ask for it... you just tell them you want it and thats it...

There should still be a doctor patient confidentiality over there. The doctor doesn’t care what you do with your life man you are totally fine telling him or not telling him. If he Does ask just be tell him you are curious no big deal. Don’t over think it.

Hi guys, what bloodwork should I ask for at the GP? I have decided to go with GP instead of private due to costs.

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Honestly, I have no idea how to put that into words to ask for it

So I had a phone appointment and I was honest about why, and he was very against it and kept going on about the dangers and everything and he definitely didn’t sound too happy.

So I had a phone appointment and I was honest about why, and he was very against it and kept going on about the dangers and everything and he definitely didn’t sound too happy.
you dont owe an explanation dude... its YOUR body, YOUR appointment, YOUR WANT to get bloodwork... just tell them you are in school and these are things in class you learned about and want to stay ahead of everything... fuck say whatever you want...

I suggest the sports hormone check plus. I also suggest you pay a clinic to draw your blood as it's hard to do correctly yourself.

Can I buy it once and use it three times? Or do I have to buy it three times? :/

You only use it once, if you are going to run a cycle and do it properly be prepared to spend a LOT more money than just the cost of the aas.

You only use it once, if you are going to run a cycle and do it properly be prepared to spend a LOT more money than just the cost of the aas.

May I ask why you dont go to the GP instead? Do you feel like you don't get the same quality of data?

I wouldn't discuss such a personal thing with any GP as they don't understand PEDs whatsoever and in addition to that most of them are in terrible shape themselves anyway.

Also bear in mind that your aas use will then be on your medical records forever and you never know how that could be used against you in the future.

I wouldn't discuss such a personal thing with any GP as they don't understand PEDs whatsoever and in addition to that most of them are in terrible shape themselves anyway.

Also bear in mind that your aas use will then be on your medical records forever and you never know how that could be used against you in the future.

Yeah that makes sense. I'll cancel on Monday I suppose and make sure nothing will be on my medical records.

Top Bottom