napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Request for guidance on gear usage

gcop101

I currently take 400GM EW of test cyp as TRT.
I take arimidex 1mg T,TH weekly.
I weight train 4x a week before work in the am.
I eat a ton, right now I adv 2500 cal in food, divided over 6 meals daily.
I do eat relatively clean, no candy, cokes or bs. But i do like fried foods.
My adv protein intake is 280g a day.
Before I cycle, I add in protein shakes, not counted into the above numbers, about a month before and then through out and taper off after cycle. Most is whey 2x at 25g, and a Cas protein at night, of 40g, proteins.
I am sexually active, and dont want to take a chance of loosing that. I.e. deca-dick.
I do drink a few beers a night with the girlfriend, just being honest.
I have a few buddies I could order from, but was honestly looking to use 'napsg3@r' site on my next run.
I have always held true to never add more than one new item at a time, incase of rejection, I know what to avoid.

I was looking at the following.
Running a 12-14week plan
Raising my TRT from 400mg EW To 500mg
arimidex from t,th to m,w,f EW
weeks 1-6 TREN-E 225mg/Wk, divided into3 doses.
And I was thinking of ending it with a liquid anavar for cutting off the tail in weight if needed.

I'm a bit concerned with your TRT dosage to begin with. At 400mg per week that sounds like twice again what is a high rnd TRT dosage, and more akin to being on cycle all the time. Is this doctor prescribed TRT?

this is nuts... your telling me your TRT dose is 400 mg week? thats what you stay on year round?

My TRT dose was 200mg a week, which put my test level at 880-1100, which is pretty damn good. 400mg a week does not sound like its dr. Prescribed. 225mg a week of tren?? In my opinion, to high. Anavar at the end for cutting? You should have all the cutting you need from tren. Remember, there is so much info out there. The more you read, the more you learn. This is all my opinion, nothing more. Good luck to you.

I don't think OP knows what TRT is. OP if you're cruising or cycling on 400mg then call it what it is. Need to get your terms correct if you want to proper advice.

My TRT dose was 200mg a week, which put my test level at 880-1100, which is pretty damn good. 400mg a week does not sound like its dr. Prescribed. 225mg a week of tren?? In my opinion, to high. Anavar at the end for cutting? You should have all the cutting you need from tren. Remember, there is so much info out there. The more you read, the more you learn. This is all my opinion, nothing more. Good luck to you.
no way that 400 mg is prescribed whatsoever...

Your weekly dose is over twice as high as what a true TRT dose would be. That is reckless and abusive and will do harm to you long term

I think he’s doing his own trt. Not by a Dr. The most I could get when I did the whole trt thing with a Dr. Was 200mg a week and it was pulling teeth to get that. He really was more comfortable with 150mg. So needless to say I went the UGL route and give myself 250mg a week when I’m just cruising and 500mg a week when I’m blasting which puts my numbers at 2830 total test. He just has his terms mixed up I think. Lol but cool whatever. Peace out.

Top Bottom