napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reputable UGL HGH

Rydrdie

I have been running Angtropin for the last month at 3iu/day. A lil too early to notice anything drastic but have noticed better skin, better sleep, and increased energy during the day. PSL just had a sale on their new grey tops, so I will be giving them a try. Does anyone have any experience w Angtropin? Does anyone have positive feedback on any UGL HGH?

Re: RE: Reputable UGL HGH

Rydrdie said:
I have been running Angtropin for the last month at 3iu/day. A lil too early to notice anything drastic but have noticed better skin, better sleep, and increased energy during the day. PSL just had a sale on their new grey tops, so I will be giving them a try. Does anyone have any experience w Angtropin? Does anyone have positive feedback on any UGL HGH?
Its very hard finding a legit source for GH these days it seems. It sounds like you are getting the positive effects already, so that's a good sign. As for other sources, I've never personally used GH so I don't really have any input there. I would just do a lot of research before purchasing anything. Theres too many fakes floating around

Rydrdie said:

I know that one of our strong members here prestigealaska has biotech hgh on the way so he will be able to give you feedback on that as it's used but i was assured from biotech that there's is very strong... im not an hgh user so firsthand use is not something i can help you with but i can help with respected individual feedback.. it is VERY hit and miss out there though so i definitely recommend thorough research, which is clearly what your doing... i will update more on this as i learn more...

DylanGemelli said:
Rydrdie said:

I know that one of our strong members here prestigealaska has biotech hgh on the way so he will be able to give you feedback on that as it's used but i was assured from biotech that there's is very strong... im not an hgh user so firsthand use is not something i can help you with but i can help with respected individual feedback.. it is VERY hit and miss out there though so i definitely recommend thorough research, which is clearly what your doing... i will update more on this as i learn more...
I appreciate the feedback Dylan. BTW I saw your HGH series ep 1 n 2. Do you have other episodes yet? Also, let prestige know that his feedback on biotech will be very helpful to many members- as I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Rydrdie said:
DylanGemelli said:
Rydrdie said:

I appreciate the feedback Dylan. BTW I saw your HGH series ep 1 n 2. Do you have other episodes yet? Also, let prestige know that his feedback on biotech will be very helpful to many members- as I'm sure I'm not the only one.

there will be more episodes in the series coming brother...

prestige will be logging his cycle and results throughout as he has quite a large biotech cycle planned... i completely agree on the importance of the reviews and i try to make it a point to stress to people at least post pics, results of some sort etc when using a new company... even if they can't keep a full log, at least an honest review can go an extremely long way for everyone...

I have seen bloodwork posted by people who have used the blue tops, grey tops (which are quite amazing), and the genos from puritysourcelabs. Their blood work showed their GH levels jumping by quite a bit - to around 30ish after taking 10IU of greytops (and waiting 3 hours).

I have not used them myself, but I hope to buy some and get blood work done just to see if they are telling the truth about it.

cybrsage said:
I have seen bloodwork posted by people who have used the blue tops, grey tops (which are quite amazing), and the genos from puritysourcelabs. Their blood work showed their GH levels jumping by quite a bit - to around 30ish after taking 10IU of greytops (and waiting 3 hours).

I have not used them myself, but I hope to buy some and get blood work done just to see if they are telling the truth about it.
I did not see those results. I saw serum levels in the high teens from the grey tops. If you have a link I would love to check it out. I will be getting bloods done in about a month. But I am debating whether to shoot 10iu of Angtropin or 10iu of the new grey tops bf. I have been using Angtropin for about a month n I feel it's pretty good, and have not seen bloods done on it anywhere.

Yep, high teens is what he god, but he had his blood tested 2 hours after a SuqQ injection and should have waited 3.5 hours, so it would have been higher. He is going to do it again (grey tops) and do IM and wait 3 hours. The testers at the source averaged in the 30s, but I prefer the tests done domestically because they take into account any degradation of the product during shipping.

You can read up on it here:

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread ... rk-results

cybrsage said:
Yep, high teens is what he god, but he had his blood tested 2 hours after a SuqQ injection and should have waited 3.5 hours, so it would have been higher. He is going to do it again (grey tops) and do IM and wait 3 hours. The testers at the source averaged in the 30s, but I prefer the tests done domestically because they take into account any degradation of the product during shipping.

You can read up on it here:

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread ... rk-results
Thanks homie

Homer Kahn has great gh. His reviews are phenomenal from what I can see. Also for Pharma, I know a guy who sells real Rx grade for a good price. He's not on this board but he killer reviews also and I talk to him daily.

If anyone suggest HGHPower, tell them to stop. That gh is some shit. His customer service is good but products sucks.

krill89 said:
TheSVPdeal said:
krill89 said:
Biotech has gh?
Yes, they sell two brands but don't keep them on their list, that will probably change one day.

Change!! Haha

I agree... I will note that and let them know and get that changed... It needs to definitely be on the list if it is offered but I am sure that will be changed brother...

TheSVPdeal said:
krill89 said:
Biotech has gh?
Yes, they sell two brands but don't keep them on their list, that will probably change one day.

That's pretty sweet. I actually wasn't even aware of this. Everything biotech sells is of the highest quality, so I don't doubt his GH is very good as well

RickRock said:
TheSVPdeal said:
krill89 said:
Biotech has gh?

That's pretty sweet. I actually wasn't even aware of this. Everything biotech sells is of the highest quality, so I don't doubt his GH is very good as well
Hey Rick, shoot me a pm w biotechs hgh info. Thanks

The next lists sent out will have HGH listed.

There is also an Easter Egg on the list for those lucky enough to find it. Very limited.

Top Bottom