napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Replacing Old Products and Supps

bokechukwu

How's it going all,

New to the forum and have been doing tons of reading up on the guys from evo forum switching here and for the various reasons. At first I had skeptisism and did not know what to think as o still have SARMS from the old source and they have been working well for me. But next time I purchase I will definitely be going the pure essence route. Enough rambling I do have a question, what are you guys using in place of HCGenerate ES? The stuff was so damn expensive I would cringe every time I purchased. I have already found my replacement for N2Guard thanks to you guys here on the forum which is cycle assist. But what are you guys using in place of HCGenerate ES while on your SARMS cycles. My daily stack is LGD, S-4 and GW. N2Guard 7 Caps with breakfast. HC Generate ES two in the AM with breakfast and Three pre workout. Thanks for any advice guys!

bokechukwu said:
How's it going all,

New to the forum and have been doing tons of reading up on the guys from evo forum switching here and for the various reasons. At first I had skeptisism and did not know what to think as o still have SARMS from the old source and they have been working well for me. But next time I purchase I will definitely be going the pure essence route. Enough rambling I do have a question, what are you guys using in place of HCGenerate ES? The stuff was so damn expensive I would cringe every time I purchased. I have already found my replacement for N2Guard thanks to you guys here on the forum which is cycle assist. But what are you guys using in place of HCGenerate ES while on your SARMS cycles. My daily stack is LGD, S-4 and GW. N2Guard 7 Caps with breakfast. HC Generate ES two in the AM with breakfast and Three pre workout. Thanks for any advice guys!

I don't blame you for cringing on that overpriced absurdity... Honestly bro, go with these the last 4 weeks of your sarms cycle... http://www.hardsupplements.com/post-cyc ... est-180ct/ DAA powerchews... a nice boost going into pct, less than $30 and perfect for what you need...

bokechukwu said:
How's it going all,

You definitely don't need HCGenerate ES during your sarms cycle bro. You are just throwing a lot of money away for no reason. It's completely unnecessary. As Dylan pointed out, DAA power chews are a good option, or you could just get capped DAA or powder for pretty cheap as well. That will be sufficient for you at a fraction of the cost of the overpriced HCGenerate ES

Top Bottom