napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Replacing HCG with DGA Nutrition POST CT: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I explain how to replace HCG use with his new product DGA Post CT... HCG is used by many yet it causes so many problems and side effects yet there is never an alternative, that is until NOW... Learn about the newest and most innovative product from DGA Nutrition, POST CT, how to use it and how it can replace HCG and improve everyone's quality of life along with helping to ensure gains are kept... THIS IS A MUST WATCH VIDEO!

Replacing HCG with DGA Nutrition POST CT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F44tVJKdZeg&feature=youtu.be

Finally a viable and suitable replacement for hcg, which has it's own share of negative side effects. That's why I've never been comfortable recommending it. I have always avoided hcg use myself

i just want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this one... this is a huge game changer

Very nice, I’ll be placing an order of this, excellent formula!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HCG is often using incorrectly with counter productive results. Now there is a real alternative that has none of the associated problems, looking forward to trying Post CT myself.

Interesting. My only issue is the blend is proprietary so i don't know how much of each ingredient I am getting. All respect but that is a red flag to me when it comes to supplements. I'm not saying product sucks just that I'd like to know how much of each ingredient I am getting.

Interesting. My only issue is the blend is proprietary so i don't know how much of each ingredient I am getting. All respect but that is a red flag to me when it comes to supplements. I'm not saying product sucks just that I'd like to know how much of each ingredient I am getting.

Its simply to protect the formula from being copied but im more than happy to show you the exact amount of each

HCG is often using incorrectly with counter productive results. Now there is a real alternative that has none of the associated problems, looking forward to trying Post CT myself.

Absolutely brother! I have no doubt you will love it!

Understood. No need now. I appreciate your offer.Never thought about copies!!
yea bro, i have worked for several different companies and have seen it done over and over and OPENLY admitted about it as well... its a really cut throat and fucked up industry, in which i guess im just lucky im privy to certain things that go on...

I have been very impressed by the reviews so far although I really shouldn't expect anything else - I know what you attention to detail is like!
absolutely brother... i just started it about a week ago myself and i fucking love it but you will see yourself when you use it!

Top Bottom