napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Remember when you were new?

EZ_E

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Because it seems like some of you have forgotten.

We're trying to educate and help these new guys that come here...not insult & belittle them.

So posting 3 word bullshit posts like;

"You're an idiot"

or

"Your PCT sucks"

This is a great way to embarrass yourself.

POST SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE...tell the new guy WHY his PCT needs to be tweaked, WHY his diet needs work, WHY he needs an AI.

Have some scientific explanation, stop regurgitating something Dylan has previously posted.

There have been ALOT of repeat offenders with this crap and you guys know who you are. I'm not going to call any1 out in this thread but ENOUGH ALREADY. We're not going to be the board that gets the rep of being a pack of hard-ons.

Not every new guy is a troll and most do want help, so help them instead of driving them away.

yes, that shit has to stop... i nail them with the tough love but ganging up on people is not necessary... i deal with them on that end and i try to teach a lesson in the process but calling people names and things of that nature, it needs to stop.. trust me, I KNOW its frustrating and fuck yes there's a major lack of common sense but let me handle that... you guys are all too good for that... if someone has an issue with me etc. then i'll deal with them, trust me... i want everyone in there and yes, give some tough love too... absolutely... its needed.. but there's a line , like with everything else, that should not be crossed... now, every once in a while there are fuckheads that deserve it but you can distinguish the difference... trolls, all bets are off... i dont care what you say to them and i mean anything goes... however, guys really truly needing help, lets help them.. the right way.. remember, we dont want to be like EVERY other board where if just ask a question you get your head ripped off... thats why these people are all fucked up in the first place... they are scared to even post and so they do something stupid

yes, that shit has to stop... i nail them with the tough love but ganging up on people is not necessary... i deal with them on that end and i try to teach a lesson in the process but calling people names and things of that nature, it needs to stop.. trust me, I KNOW its frustrating and fuck yes there's a major lack of common sense but let me handle that... you guys are all too good for that... if someone has an issue with me etc. then i'll deal with them, trust me... i want everyone in there and yes, give some tough love too... absolutely... its needed.. but there's a line , like with everything else, that should not be crossed... now, every once in a while there are fuckheads that deserve it but you can distinguish the difference... trolls, all bets are off... i dont care what you say to them and i mean anything goes... however, guys really truly needing help, lets help them.. the right way.. remember, we dont want to be like EVERY other board where if just ask a question you get your head ripped off... thats why these people are all fucked up in the first place... they are scared to even post and so they do something stupid

And we're never too old to learn something new. ALL OF US.

Thanks for sticking up for the little guys. Although I am glad I haven't been that GUY...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

And we're never too old to learn something new. ALL OF US.
like i say... you can never know too much but always know too little.. i try to learn a ton everyday... noone is above expanding knowledge, period and if you think you are, well, you wont make it far in life with a mindset like that...

yeah I agree. sometimes I have been guilty of that myself. I admit, and apologize. Lets all try to do better. even though its super frustrating sometimes, try to bite your tongue for the sake of bettering and helping others.

yeah I agree. sometimes I have been guilty of that myself. I admit, and apologize. Lets all try to do better. even though its super frustrating sometimes, try to bite your tongue for the sake of bettering and helping others.
we have ALL done it bro... we just need to keep it in mind in the future... you dont need to apologize, just work on it like ALL of us, including myself, need to do... we are not perfect at all... when we make mistakes, we just own up, and then correct them... at least real men do that and i have no concern on you with that at all... your one of those guys thats just a flat out good guy... ive known you long enough to know

We all have, myself included. Shit, my last prep I was a complete douche bag.

Solid post brother. At its foundation, thats what this board is about... helping others. No one knows each individuals personal situation so regardless of how "far out" some of the questions we get, it's important to at least steer them in the right direction. At some point everyone is new. They're lucky enough that they stumbled upon this board. We should be respectful and help where we can. You never know how many lives you can impact.

Glad I don't do stuff like that...........

Seriously though sometimes when you read that late Saturday post that says everything wrong you can imagine responses like "Butter comes from milk" is all you got left. What kills me is reading when a person is obviously sucking up, or acting out with ulterior motives and I get a ton of surespots and PM's about that person doing so... if that many people see it how can this moron not know it's obvious as hell? Some people are just mushrooms always popping up on the shady side of everything.
I just had to say that, apologies. I'll keep the "drink milk" comments to a minimum when I can help it... I'll try at least.

Thanks for recognizing this, something that frustrates me from time to time.

We're here to help, a lot of people get advice from other forums that are complete shit. But how are they to know the advice was shit; they're just looking and have to start somewhere. By belittling from the get go is just going to turn them off to us and the "correct" advice. At least it would've if I had been treated that way when I first came to this forum.

Allow me to argue the other side.

There is big level of laziness that seems to be appearing far too often. They dont even take the time to research, obviously haven't even listened to much (if any of Dylans videos) they just show up with a fucked up cycle from their friend/coach/whatever, a fucked up pct, and want someone else to figure it out for them or rubber stamp it.

Sorry, homey dont play that.

and then cop an attitude when you point it out.

Which then gets homey the clown smack down.

Dylan, Rick, you guys have the patience of a saint, I have no tolerance for outright laziness.

Great post bro. We all start somewhere and a lot of the people that come here don't have much or any knowledge at all. It's our job to educate and help.

It's a different story when they cop an attitude and deserve what's coming to them but fir the most part people are receptive and only looking for the right guidance

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Theres 2 ways to look at this, either try to help everyone the same with the same level of concern,even if it ends up only helping 1 person or we choose to help those select few that we select and end up possibly helping 0. The only way to help people for sure would be to address ALL scenarios with an open mind as if this is the first person we have ever spoke with, as that may actually be someones first time asking for help. Smart man once told me quite some time ago that there is no such thing as dumb questions, only dumb answers...

Dont forget alot of these people may also be bogged down with lots of incorrect or in accurate information that is scattered all over the net, and if they come here trusting us they may just want the simplest of questions answered with accuracy just to confirm things. And it is true there may be some that are lazy to find the answer, but it would be a disservice of us to judge everyone and segregate into a certain category as this may allow some truly genuine perople to not receive proper guidance, we cannot afford to allow that to happen. Even if we only end up helping just 1 person or saving 1 life, this would all be worth it

Allow me to argue the other side.

There is big level of laziness that seems to be appearing far too often. They dont even take the time to research, obviously haven't even listened to much (if any of Dylans videos) they just show up with a fucked up cycle from their friend/coach/whatever, a fucked up pct, and want someone else to figure it out for them or rubber stamp it.

Sorry, homey dont play that.

and then cop an attitude when you point it out.

Which then gets homey the clown smack down.

Dylan, Rick, you guys have the patience of a saint, I have no tolerance for outright laziness.

No argument. Read Dylan's post. The point is that not everyone does what you posted above. Far too many do, yes but not all.

The people that actually want help, get it, those that never really wanted it in the first place leave.

If you are so thin skinned some tough love hurts your feelings, you are in the wrong sport. Give up your man card, get a teddy bear and play dress up instead. :)

Glad I don't do stuff like that...........

Seriously though sometimes when you read that late Saturday post that says everything wrong you can imagine responses like "Butter comes from milk" is all you got left. What kills me is reading when a person is obviously sucking up, or acting out with ulterior motives and I get a ton of surespots and PM's about that person doing so... if that many people see it how can this moron not know it's obvious as hell? Some people are just mushrooms always popping up on the shady side of everything.
I just had to say that, apologies. I'll keep the "drink milk" comments to a minimum when I can help it... I'll try at least.
44 cannot stop being the 44!

e59e4e6fc6feef90869d0d679b15b8f6.jpg

Plus it's always nice to remember where butter comes from.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom