napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reliability of pill sarms

Ssuuddssyy

So are pill form sarms still a questionable practice best to be avoided? I want to start stacking gw with my lgd to help with my long distance runs but I'd like to put as little gasoline in my mouth as possible.

Also, I know cardarine has been banned by the olympics since 2008 so is it something that's best avoided prior to entering a police academy? I'd like to not get dq'd from a puttin a dropper in my mouth.

Don't know about pill form so Dylan can answer that . The Olympics tests under WADA I believe and use sophisticated testing methods etc . I'm pretty sure mate the police academy wont be testing for SARMS so you would be fine. Best avoid any narcotics or wacky weed though LOL

It's not whether it's pills or not. It's the quality of the source. Unfortunately a lot of those that sell capsules are the worst in quality and aren't even real sarms at all. I know there is a new company that should be opening anytime as a sponsor here and that would be my recommendation because it will be a high quality legit company. Sarms require special testing so you shouldn't have to worry about that at all

It's not whether it's pills or not. It's the quality of the source. Unfortunately a lot of those that sell capsules are the worst in quality and aren't even real sarms at all. I know there is a new company that should be opening anytime as a sponsor here and that would be my recommendation because it will be a high quality legit company. Sarms require special testing so you shouldn't have to worry about that at all

Yea I've been thinking about waiting for the sources promoted through here to open up. My thing is I just don't have a set academy date yet and I'm not really impatient , I just know sooner is better than later with my timeline.

I took pill osta and it went pretty badly for me so I need to decide if I should wait a bit longer or do a second bitter beer face in the morning.

Tough decisions in life.

whats the matter with liquid sarms? If you are a wussy like me, just mix with grapefruit juice and slam it.

Top Bottom