napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Regular Supps

sogoyyy

We all know most on the forum run some sort of AAS. In addition to running your SARMs and Pro Hormones what else do you take.

I start off with my Dbol right upon awakening. Then downstairs I take my Gw, s4, lgd..then mix my intek BCAAs sour apple. In my BCAAs I add Karbolyn, and CX3 creatine. I've never been a fan of creatine. I just started using it for 2 weeks. I've never had a big need for it. I sip that during training. I take caffeine pill or black coffee as well.

Post workout..
Laxo var just started it..
Protein shake or food
Multi vitamins from Melaluca..has probiotics, liver support, etc..

With each meal..I have 2 digestive enzymes. Mid afternoon I have another BCAAs drink no Karbolyn ..

4257a0a5193062f119cfb92ac13d07fc.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Nice bro. Every day I do my BCAAs mixed with Creatine intra workout, then generally a shake post workout. Other staples are fish oil, multi, and various other supports....I start my blast tomorrow and will be taking DGA nutrition Organ ST throughout. Time to time I use digestive enzymes and probiotics as well.

I love digestive enzymes as well. I've always used a good multivitamin. Right now I'm supplementing some vitamin D. I use EAA's and protein from True nutrition...and NAC

Nice.. I'm big on digestive enzymes as well. I feel when you get to a certain point where your food intake is so high, the extra help is important.

Nice bro. Every day I do my BCAAs mixed with Creatine intra workout, then generally a shake post workout. Other staples are fish oil, multi, and various other supports....I start my blast tomorrow and will be taking DGA nutrition Organ ST throughout. Time to time I use digestive enzymes and probiotics as well.
Yea. I start post ct next week. I keep cleanse n lean by Max muscle too. I works great breaking down foods. I need to add a shake in the evening

Nice.. I'm big on digestive enzymes as well. I feel when you get to a certain point where your food intake is so high, the extra help is important.
Yea. I added last year during a prep and saw a huge difference in my body.

i had a cupboard full of daily supps i take for supports but now im using organ st because i put most of them in there but not all... so here's a general breakdown...

i take bcaas and glutamine three times a day... right after my workout and two separate times in the evening

here's the rest

ORGAN ST now

dandelion root
chlorella
spirulina
essential enzymes
multi vitamin
horny goat weed
alpha lipoic acid
fish oil
flax seed oil
tudca