napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Regular Supplements

Slayer

Hey,

Just wondering what supplements you guys recommend. I read some older posts, but wanted to throw this out to see if there is some newer things you guys like. Dylan I watched your videos on BCAA and B-12 which were great. My multi vitamin has 100mcg of b-12 in it, that enough daily intake? I would like to add the BCAA’s and some natural energy items to get off pre workout stuff. Main goal I always have is to keep from shitting through a screen door, so if u have a time regiment I would appreciate it.

I currently take:

10g a day of creatine (Jet Mass brand) 5g morning and 5g while I work out
Multivitamin in am
2- Fish Oil in Am
3-gnc lean protein shakes a day

Night time

Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Melotonin

I’m simple.
Multivitamin
Fish oil
Glucosamine for my old joints
Whey
Casin for night.
Bcaa.
Just started to play with fast absorbing carbs ( no sure about them yet)

I would also add in a good fiber supplement. No matter how many veggies or fruits you may eat in a day, I think everyone can benefit from one.

I'll use NOW sports pure psyllium husk powder and I'll mix a serving of that with a serving of greens every morning. If you want to dish out more $$ I would try Species Nutrition Fiberlyze.

+1 on fiber I use the NOW brands psyllium husk caps.

I also use BCAAs, a full daily vitamin (i actually use either N2Guard or OrganST as my daily vitamin as its pretty comprehensive), CoQ10, and I take a couple scoops of beet root powder and mix it in with my first serving of BCAAs.

So I’m reading on the BCAA’s you can take pre, during, or post workout. What do u guys do with yours?

I usually put some in a gallon jug of water and drink through out day and then also do a serving after . I believe this will help with my protein synthesis from meal to meal. Plus it gets me some before and during work out.
I usually take more on work out days but still take some on my off days.
Read the labels cause the serving size is all over the board.
Find one with the correct ratio.
Cheap is not the best and some are over priced.
Read the labels to find what you are looking for.

+1 I have a 1 gallon jug that i mix mine in and just sip all throughout the day.

Man added the BCAA’, glutamine, and beets root powder and it has made me recover a lot better.

Now I like potassium and I take around 400mg a day, and I could be wrong, I thought I saw to up it to 2000mg or it could of been vitamin C. So much running in head right now

Actually I believe you need about 3500 - 4000 mg per day.
And before anyone says it. No, a couple of bananas will not come close to that value.
There are other foods that are higher than bananas.
I’m not sure I could get enough from food alone on my eating plan.
I should just supplement it but I already take enough stuff. I use to eat a lot of dried apricots but eventually stopped buying them.

Appreciate it. When u guys are done with me, I’ll be able to read the newspaper in the dark

Top Bottom