napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Regimen hgh fragment

clinerjort

Hi Dylan

Appreciate your videos. I need a little guidance with a certain peptide. I'm interested in HGH Fragment 176-191. Can you explain to me what I need to acquire in order to do this correctly? I understand they come n 2 and 5mg vials but seems I need some sterile bacterial static water to dilute to mcgs....using a insulin needle what marker do I draw it back to in order to do bid injections just to 2.5?? Also do I take everyday or just when I workout? How long will a vial last?

Hi Dylan

Appreciate your videos. I need a little guidance with a certain peptide. I'm interested in HGH Fragment 176-191. Can you explain to me what I need to acquire in order to do this correctly? I understand they come n 2 and 5mg vials but seems I need some sterile bacterial static water to dilute to mcgs....using a insulin needle what marker do I draw it back to in order to do bid injections just to 2.5?? Also do I take everyday or just when I workout? How long will a vial last?
why exactly would you even want to run this? you are going to find yourself rather disappointed when you run this, just so you know and good luck finding any quality whatsoever... are you set on running this? what are your goals? stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

No not dead set on it. I was just impressed with results others have posted about it....im 35yo 6'2 220 bf 15% diet is back on track and routine is more consistent. My goals are just to lean down and then maintain....i should prolly be around 195 when all said and done....give me thoughts of what I should do at this point. Currently on second 2 week cycle of clen, taking carnitine with every meal, micronized creatine with protein shake after workout

Thank u for your time

It's not worth it IMO. There are cheaper and more effective ways to drop the bf.

If you're going to run it, I would honestly run it at 500mcg, I know some say 250. Take it fasted, for most ppl this works best first thing in the morning then 30-60m later start doing some kind of steady state cardio. The frag will release some fatty acids into your blood stream which will fuel your exercises. This means you want to keep your HR up but not necessarily anaerobic, a longer/slower burn is better for this IMO. You can also just do chores around the house for a couple hours. The fat releasing effect typically last 2-3 hours.

What would you recommend then? I really don't have the time to do the cardio in the am...i dont have the 9-5 job like most people

What would you recommend then? I really don't have the time to do the cardio in the am...i dont have the 9-5 job like most people
i dont care what you take though bro, if you cant put in the proper work you are not going to get anywhere near where you should... so are you saying you cannot even put in the work? then what is the point bro? im just trying to clarify because im certainly not going to have you waste time and money on something you cannot utilize.. i have FAR better options for you, trust me on that... read my articles on sarms here.. https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

FAR better and FAR more effective than frag could ever dream of being...

i dont care what you take though bro, if you cant put in the proper work you are not going to get anywhere near where you should... so are you saying you cannot even put in the work? then what is the point bro? im just trying to clarify because im certainly not going to have you waste time and money on something you cannot utilize.. i have FAR better options for you, trust me on that... read my articles on sarms here.. https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

FAR better and FAR more effective than frag could ever dream of being...

I believe he was referring not doing cardio before work.

I'll be putting in the work bro....what I am saying is that I won't have the option to do frag if I have to do cardio in the am and fast etc that just won't work for me....so to me frag is out....ill read ur link now and see what else is out there
Thanks

I'll be putting in the work bro....what I am saying is that I won't have the option to do frag if I have to do cardio in the am and fast etc that just won't work for me....so to me frag is out....ill read ur link now and see what else is out there
Thanks
i understand now brother, sorry for the confusion... i GUARANTEE you that you would have been disappointed with frag to begin with... after you read the articles, let me know and i will help you decide on what to go with

i would either stack all three or go with gw and s4... all three is the triple stack which is beyond perfect for your goals and is one of the most tried and true sarms stacks you can run... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Man i cant afford all that right now....i might just condider using Stenabolic and cardarine together
thats also an excellent combination... you would not need any pct with those either since both are non suppressive... run them both 16 weeks, take 4 weeks off and you can run them again

Top Bottom