napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Regarding Tongkat ALi dosage for Low Libido

DRoidEM

Hi Brothers,

I have collected Tongkat ALI for my low libido. It is made in china, Total 200PCs Tongkat Ali extract capsule and each capsule size is 500Mg.

Can you please tell me the dosage ? Is it feasible to take 500mg daily if not then what is the procedure to take daily?

Out of personal experience i used to take 1000mg.. try 500 and see how you feel by the second to third week you should feel it..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Taste one and make sure it has a bitter taste bro... just to confirm its real... i take 200 mg in the morning and 300mg in the evening .. but I think 1000mg would be max for a day.... It helped bump my test up to 557.... I'm 55yrs old

If it isn't dark brown it is fake…It also has to come the "Root" of a tree 20-30 years old from Indonesia

Real is dark…I bought fake bulk see the difference

VY5QOnd.jpg

SdRD7w2.jpg

OpDm4fj.jpg

Last edited:
Taste one and make sure it has a bitter taste bro... just to confirm its real... i take 200 mg in the morning and 300mg in the evening .. but I think 1000mg would be max for a day.... It helped bump my test up to 557.... I'm 55yrs old

Did your test stay elevated after stopping Tongkat?

Did your test stay elevated after stopping Tongkat?

haven't stopped taking it... its an on going protocol... 5 days on during the week and 2 days off on week ends.... kindof like a natural LOW level TRT.... if I miss a day its not a big deal.....

Last edited:
If it isn't dark brown it is fake…It also has to come the "Root" of a tree 20-30 years old from Indonesia

Real is dark…I bought fake bulk see the difference

VY5QOnd.jpg

SdRD7w2.jpg

OpDm4fj.jpg

found this while researching Bros about the color of tongkat...

The color of Tongkat Ali

So what color should Tongkat Ali root extract be?
The truth is, there is no color or shade that it "should" be and there never ever has been, the color may be determined by a number of factors such as temperatures used, extraction methods, extract solvents used, extraction times, species used, drying methods etc. It could be whitish yellow, yellow, creamy white, pink, pinky brown, reddish brown, tan brown, dark brown etc, it honestly makes zero difference to the quality if done correctly.

Of course you will find sellers of dark extracts saying it should be dark and sellers of light extracts saying it should be light, blah blah blah, etc etc. You can ignore every single one of them as none of them have any proof for what they say and it is a marketing technique or sometimes lack of knowledge from resellers who just repeat what their supplier tells them.

Traditional extraction methods using high temps and milling tend to be darker, newer methods of extraction such as high pressure extraction, and drying methods like freeze and spray drying, tend to produce lighter extracts.

In fact you can take a light extract, put it in an oven on a high temp and darken it up yourself to see what effect high temp extraction and drying methods would have. It will turn dark brown, proving temps effect the color. Infact most things turn dark brown when exposed to high temps, right before they turn black and burn...

The whole " 1:200 should always be dark brown", rumour started because Sumatra Pasak bumi, who used to supply many Tongkat ali resellers including World A.B.S but thankfully no longer do, told people this, and they seemed to have all the certificates required so people had no reason to doubt them. I myself even used to paste their info on my site, but then I did my own unbiased research and found this not to be the case at all, and I quickly removed everything they had told me and reported them.

Since then Sumatra Pasak Bumi has now also corrected their site to reflect the truth, and now admit light extracts are from different extraction methods and now even make lighter extracts themselves using more modern extraction methods, thus ending the rumors. However this is to little to late and they are no longer used.

The only thing that truly determines if an extract is real or a fake substitute herb such as Tribulus, is if it contains Eurycomanone or another constituent that is only found in the roots of Eurycoma Longifolia, and NOT color. This is why HPLC testing and the standardization of herbal extracts in general is now becoming much more common and hopefully one day it will be mandatory.

Indeed the study I refered to on other pages of this site by the Journal of applied sciences, which tested 41 products and found many to be fake, lists many of the products and if you look at the ones that were tested and found to be real, you will find they were not dark brown, and they were not all the same color, which is yet more proof color does not matter.

Below is what World A.B.S say about the color of their extract...

1:200 Tongkat Ali HPLC Standardized Color Variation
Due to the process used to produce the new 2.4% Eurycomanone HPLC Standardized Tongkat Ali extract, the color may vary from batch to batch. The color will range from a sand brown to a slightly darker reddish brown; This variation arises from the color of the Tongkat Ali root used, the color of the chosen extract that passes the required specifications and also the drying process used.

HPLC Standardized Extraction

One of the many benefits of using the HPLC standardized extract is that Tongkat Ali root can be sourced based on its sustainability, rather than color or age. World A.B.S allow the HPLC testing to monitor the strength of the extract during the liquid stage before going on to the drying phase.

Spray Drying Process

This technique drys the extract without overheating it, unlike the traditional drying process that often darkens the color.

Traditional Drying Process

In traditional Tongkat Ali extraction, a vacuum drying process is commonly used. This longer exposure to higher temperatures will often overheat the extract damaging the active ingredients darkening the extract further, and in some instances reduce the extract almost to a charcoal state.

Other things of note...

I have had a few people recently emailing in asking about the color of Tongkat Ali extract, because they have read a few false statements on another sellers sites, who sells what is claimed to be 1:200 Tongkat at a very low price, sometimes in bigger capsules, that Tongkat Ali is "more impure the darker the color" This is obviously marketing hype but can be very confusing for customers.

The statement they use is...

“Eurycomanone is snow white.” “The further from white an extract is the more impurities in contains.”

Yes, Eurycomanone "as a single constituent In its pure form when not attatched to anything else" is White, BUT this is irrelevant and has nothing at all to do with regular herbal extracts in any way, shape or form, and is nothing at all to do with how pure or un pure Tongkat Ali extract is. I will explain why below in simple terms...

Oranges are Orange, everyone knows this!

Pure Orange juice is Orange, everyone knows this!

Vitamin C, which is one of the many constituents in Oranges and the most well known, just like Eurycomanone is one of the many constituents in Tongkat Ali and the most well known, is white when removed and viewed in its pure form.

Everyone that has purchased Vitamin C powder knows this. Vitamin C powder is usually crystalline and white for those that don't know!

This obviously does not mean the further from White your Orange juice is, the less pure it is! But that is what the seller of the light extract seems to want you to believe, based on just one constituent being white, which is actually quite common.

Removing solitary constituents from any herb or plant, regardless of what it is, almost always results in a color different to the plant or herb it came from, and that color is very often WHITE!

Contact any lab that specializes in producing pure singular constituents and they will verify this for you. Also, there are many many constituents in Tongkat Ali, not just Eurycomanone.

All the active constituents of Tongkat Ali can be seen in the image below...eurycomanone is probably the most recognised and studied, but there are many of them and the effects of them all is yet to be discovered.

Just like sarms everyone says everyone else's is bunk….all I know is "I" did my own research on it and "MY" results are night and day…
To each his own…..maybe I'm wrong on color…..but not "MY" research….on "MYSELF"

Just like sarms everyone says everyone else's is bunk….all I know is "I" did my own research on it and "MY" results are night and day…
To each his own…..maybe I'm wrong on color…..but not "MY" research….on "MYSELF"
nobodies doubting you have real tongkat... just the stuff I get is lighter and it works for me Bro.... thats why I researched the color subject...

What brand did you buy?

I bought several different brands... sd -200, blue star, one from the vitamin store, and Indonesia Tongkat Ali Extract.... opened the capsules up and tasted each one and cross referenced them for taste... I went from 378 to 557 so far .......so like you were stating... It works for me...

So is one better then other in your opinion?

I think blue star is an overall winner(for the money as well) but I'll incorporate all of them shuffling them around.. ( I like take 1 or two of the pure tongkat in the morn and 3 blue stars in the evening)....I'm just retarded like that... but blue star has a few more components in it as well. looked your brand up.. looks like some good stuff! unfortunately its too pricey for me.... I'm going to check around and see if I can get your stuff for a better price... I'd like to add that to my collection and put it in the mix.... lastly I go 5 days on and 2 days off.... on during the week... off on weekends.. easy to remember

I know a "Blue Star" rep…is it called "Status"?

yep... round it out... get a bottle of status and combo it with the other one you have.... power house combo! IMO... I was actually shocked when I got my test results just last week... below...

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 6.0 ............ 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01

FSH, Serum
FSH 7.6 .............. 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01

Estradiol 22.2 ................ 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum 557 .............. 348-1197 ng/dL

I saw your video , found that your daily dose recommendation is from 50mg to 200MG. So in this circumstances, as my capsule size 500mg. So, should I open the capsule and divide for 2days?

My tonkat ali brand.

I bought from Ali Express websites:

500mg x 200pcs Hot sale Tongkat Ali/ Eurycoma longifolia Extract Capsule with free shipping

[Transaction Screenshot]

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/500...32580984318.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.mMm8U6

Last edited:
I saw your video , found that your daily dose recommendation is from 50mg to 200MG. So in this circumstances, as my capsule size 500mg. So, should I open the capsule and divide for 2days?

My tonkat ali brand.

I bought from Ali Express websites:

500mg x 200pcs Hot sale Tongkat Ali/ Eurycoma longifolia Extract Capsule with free shipping

[Transaction Screenshot]

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/500...32580984318.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.mMm8U6
yes, that would be completely fine

Top Bottom