napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

regarding my question about the ostarine not working for me

ironkeels

hey dylan,

i left a comment on your latest video on youtube saying, that the ostarine i used didnt do anything for me and you said

amazon.co.uk/d/Business-Industry-Science/BioLabTM-OSTA-RX-SARM-30ML/B01LWLPEUK/

thats the one ive been using for 6 weeks. last ingestion was on december 25th.
its a clear liquid, like vodka and actually tastes like vodka, but stronger. if you put a drop on your tongue you can feel that spot for the rest of the day, even after washing it down with juice.
i just noticed that someone wrote a review on it on december 14th saying that it didnt work for him either, so it might actually be fake. im living in germany and they are selling that same stuff on amazon germany, too.

ive been using blackstone labs eradicate for a week now. it´s basically arimistane with a natural test-booster and other than that "ostarine" it actually has some kind of effect, lol.

Well it's from amazon lol That looks bunk as all hell, go with SarmsX. Arimistane & BSL are junk imo, companies just sell it because they can legally get away with it, that doesn't mean it's the best option.

only buy sarms from sarmsx.com , you probably bought fake sarms...

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

also eradicate by blackstone labs is a scam, arimistane is absolute shit

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

hey dylan,

i left a comment on your latest video on youtube saying, that the ostarine i used didnt do anything for me and you said

amazon.co.uk/d/Business-Industry-Science/BioLabTM-OSTA-RX-SARM-30ML/B01LWLPEUK/

thats the one ive been using for 6 weeks. last ingestion was on december 25th.
its a clear liquid, like vodka and actually tastes like vodka, but stronger. if you put a drop on your tongue you can feel that spot for the rest of the day, even after washing it down with juice.
i just noticed that someone wrote a review on it on december 14th saying that it didnt work for him either, so it might actually be fake. im living in germany and they are selling that same stuff on amazon germany, too.

ive been using blackstone labs eradicate for a week now. it´s basically arimistane with a natural test-booster and other than that "ostarine" it actually has some kind of effect, lol.
bro, seriously... now you just think about this for a second... do you HONESTLY believe that you could ever buy authentic sarms on amazon??? bro, if you do, thats scary enough... blackstone labs does not sell sarms and they never have... those are NOT real sarms whatsoever... everyhting you have purchased is, well, pure shit... i dont know how else to put it...

sarmsx ships to Germany with no issues whatsoever... if you tell me your goals i can create you a mean cycle... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat??

Th only sarms we recommend are from www.sarmsx.com which is the highest grade and quality you'll find anywhere, guaranteed.

What you used was definitely some bunk or underdosed sarms.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

please understand in the future, you cannot order things like this on "amazon", "ebay" or buy at a "vitamin and nutrition store" because you have NO CLUE what your actually getting... sarmsx is the most reputable and highest quality site you can go with and i stand by that a million percent...

Top Bottom