napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Regarding Low Libio Problem.

DRoidEM

Brother,

I am still suffering low libio problems which become low sex drive. In 2015 December I stopped the steroid cycle. That year, I did not have any idea aromasin, cardarin,mkd2866,cabergolin. One of my friend suggested me and accordingly I had used.

In 2015, my bulking cyle, 15 weeks 300 mg Deca, 500mg test. During cycle no cabergolin to control the prolactin,no arimidex for AI. After that cycle, use only clomid and nolvadex for four weeks.

2months later , I had started cutting cycle, in that cycle I had used Cutmix (100mg Tren acetate, 75mg masteron, 75mg Test prop) for 8 weeks, winstrol for 8 weeks, last week hellotastin, clen.

That time I had not matured enough or not having sufficient knowledge to control the estrogen, AI, prolactin.

After completing the cycle , did pct with HCG 4 weeks in parallel clomid + nolvadex.No aromasin,cabergolin ,cardaranin, mkd 2866 during the cycle. Because of that Till now, I am suffering Low libido problem.

It is almost 1.5 years left that I am out from steroid cycle, doing natural exercise with supplements. But still low libido is hampering my daily life.

Now this year I am thinking about the bodybuilding contest.

What I will do now as my natural low libido problem still stick with me? Sex performance is not that much good.

My age is now 34 and I having a child. Fat pct 8%. Bodybuilding experience 15 years. Steriod cyle 2 times bulking and 2 times cutting so far.

My steroid cycle year 2014 and 2015.

I did not performed any medical test to check my estrogen, prolactin and testostore level. Is it a issue for estrogen and prolactin.

Should I start bulking cycle or still I will have to recover myself then I will start. If I need to recover myself then what I need to take?

Need your effective guild line brothers.

Looking forward to see your response.

Last edited:
You need to get blood work done before doing anything to see what needs to be corrected.

Bro you've done a lot of reckless and abusive stuff in your past with cycles. What is your stats?

The last thing you should be doing now is another cycle. You need a full hormone panel done ASAP to see what's going on here

My Stats :
Professionally I am a IT guy. On the other hand, bodybuilding is in my blood. It is my passion.Once upon a time my father is also bodybuilder who is my inspiration.

My Bodybuilding Career:

Mr. Army (Chittagong region) open weight category 2001
Mr. Chittagong 65Kg category 2003
Mr. Bangladesh 70Kg category 2004 Place 4th
Mr. Bangladesh 75Kg category 2005 Place 4th
Mr. Chittagong 75Kg category 2008 Place 1st
Mr. Bangladesh 75kg category 2008 Place 2nd
Mr. Bangladesh 75kg category 2011 Place 6th
Mr. Bangladesh 80kg Category 2014 Place 2nd
Mr. Bangladesh 80Kg category 2015 Place 2nd

MY 2014 steroid cycle :

Bulking : DECA 300MG (10 Weeks) + Test Enan 500MG (10 Weeks)
PCT : Clomid + nolvadex (4 weeks)

Cutting : Cutmix for 6 weeks (Tren+Masteron+Test prop) + winstrol 50mg 6 weeks + clen
PCT : Clomid + Nolvadex (4 weeks)

My 2015 steroid cycle history already given.

Throughout my bodybuilding career. I used chemical compounds for the year of 2014,2015 to achieve the Mr. Bangladesh title.

Now I need to check my harmone level for Low libido. Will share the result to you after diagnose soon.

I need to play the contest this year 2017.Last year, I omit the contest because of serveral reasons like side effects of those chemical compounds , for example joint pain, lots of issues like acne. Majorly Low libido which is still I am suffering.

Last edited:
I going to test the below hormones

Estrogen
Testostorone
Prolactin
Progestron.

Do I need to check anything else ?

I going to test the below hormones

Estrogen
Testostorone
Prolactin
Progestron.

Do I need to check anything else ?

You need total test, free test, estradiol, FSH, and LH as well as progesterone and prolactin.

And when I asked for stats that means age, height, weight, bodyfat, etc

My Age 34, Height 5 feet 7 inch, weight 81Kg , body fat 8.5%

Test,
free test,
estradiol,
FSH,
LH ,
progesterone,
prolactin.

Brother , in several diagnostic center searched "Free testosterone" hormone test but not found. I have been searching for this. Is it very important test for identifying the exact root cause?

So far I did all of the hormone tests except "Free Testosterone". Now waiting for the result.

Brother , in several diagnostic center searched "Free testosterone" hormone test but not found. I have been searching for this. Is it very important test for identifying the exact root cause?

So far I did all of the hormone tests except "Free Testosterone". Now waiting for the result.

Yes, those should cover you for what you need bro

Today I got the hormone report except "Free testosterone".

TEST.................Result.............Adult Men
-----------------------------------------------------
Progesterone.... 0.6 ng/ml........ 0.27-0.90 ng/ml
Estradiol.......... 64.98 pg/ml.... < 56 pg/ml
FSH................ 2.74 IU/L....... 1-12 IU/L
LH.................. 2.43 IU/L....... 2-12 IU/L
Prolactin.......... 1.2 ng/mL...... 2.5-17.0 ng/mL
Testosterone.... 5.64 ng/mL.... 2.2-10.5 ng/mL

Need you effective intervention to resolve my problem. Thanks for your cooperation and help so far.

For you information "Free Testosterone" hormone test is mandatory or not?

Last edited:
Top Bottom