napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Refusing to be Mediocre: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I get extremely motivational and inspiring as he explains how you should refuse to be mediocre... I discuss having the right kind of mindset and the actions one should take to take themselves to another level... Prepare to be motivated, inspired and driven to bring out the best in yourself... Enjoy!

Refusing to be Mediocre: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD_AHvok4_8&feature=youtu.be

Excellent topic. Nobody should settle for mediocrity. The whole point is to strive to always be better than the person you were yesterday. I don't wake up each day to be fucking average!!

Great topic for living life, problem is a lot of folks have such unrealistic expectation. Take my sister in law Pot Roast for example. I almost puke in my mouth when I hear her, or her kids say shit like 'You know ain't no (expletive) wanna see no (expletive) get nothin'. First off, you're lazy, second you went to nursing school for a grand total of 19 years and are still the kind responsible for wiping asses and changing bed pans, thirdly you apply the same work ethic to motherhood as your kids grew up like weeds on their own cooking for themselves, being dependent upon other family members to buy them school clothes and lastly at age 50 you are back at home with your parents living on one couch and your teenage son on the other complaining about your older brothers who live in bedrooms not letting you have one. Then when your oldest son gets a job you go get an apartment under his name so he can take care of you off of whatever he makes an hour. Your daughter has a baby and won't let you stay with her because you don't want her bf living there with his kid... all your kids are fucked up beyond recovery, you're fat as all fuck and when you visited us made a joke testing the waters about how many bedrooms I have and that one of them would be where you'd stay. Like i tell my wife, she's angry at herself and yet did it all to herself by not aspiring to be anything more and having the safety net of being able to return to your parents house rather than be responsible. There's a reason why her oldest sister who lives in the same city won't let her move in with her. She expects to earn nothing and yet be 'given' everything as if it's owed to her. Life promises nothing but death at some point in time. You can't aspire to be comfortable in life without struggling to get to a point in which you can actually be comfortable. My wife asked me once at the urging of her other sisters if we could help her get on her feet by allowing her to stay with us for a while. I brought up the following points:
1. How long would it take her to get a job.
2. Once she had a job, how would she get to it? She has no car. Where we live public transportation doesn't exist, or need to.
3. How long till she could save up for both a car and her own place? Where would her teenage son be? Two people... really?
4. With her sisters track record did she actually see her sister being in a hurry to accomplish any of these goals?

Needless to say my wife conceded to my mental prowess. Aspire to be great, or at a certain point where you can be fulfilled, or become Pot Roast.

Last edited:
You either pay now and pay later.. or play now and pay later. Either way you will pay. Mediocrity only leads to problems and excuses.

Good shit D

Great topic for living life, problem is a lot of folks have such unrealistic expectation. Take my sister in law Pot Roast for example. I almost puke in my mouth when I hear her, or her kids say shit like 'You know ain't no (expletive) wanna see no (expletive) get nothin'. First off, you're lazy, second you went to nursing school for a grand total of 19 years and are still the kind responsible for wiping asses and changing bed pans, thirdly you apply the same work ethic to motherhood as your kids grew up like weeds on their own cooking for themselves, being dependent upon other family members to buy them school clothes and lastly at age 50 you are back at home with your parents living on one couch and your teenage son on the other complaining about your older brothers who live in bedrooms not letting you have one. Then when your oldest son gets a job you go get an apartment under his name so he can take care of you off of whatever he makes an hour. Your daughter has a baby and won't let you stay with her because you don't want her bf living there with his kid... all your kids are fucked up beyond recovery, you're fat as all fuck and when you visited us made a joke testing the waters about how many bedrooms I have and that one of them would be where you'd stay. Like i tell my wife, she's angry at herself and yet did it all to herself by not aspiring to be anything more and having the safety net of being able to return to your parents house rather than be responsible. There's a reason why her oldest sister who lives in the same city won't let her move in with her. She expects to earn nothing and yet be 'given' everything as if it's owed to her. Life promises nothing but death at some point in time. You can't aspire to be comfortable in life without struggling to get to a point in which you can actually be comfortable. My wife asked me once at the urging of her other sisters if we could help her get on her feet by allowing her to stay with us for a while. I brought up the following points:
1. How long would it take her to get a job.
2. Once she had a job, how would she get to it? She has no car. Where we live public transportation doesn't exist, or need to.
3. How long till she could save up for both a car and her own place? Where would her teenage son be? Two people... really?
4. With her sisters track record did she actually see her sister being in a hurry to accomplish any of these goals?

Needless to say my wife conceded to my mental prowess. Aspire to be great, or at a certain point where you can be fulfilled, or become Pot Roast.
LOLLL thats a fucked up nickname i would never want but the point is very clear and concise and spot on brother!

i really hope everyone takes the time to watch this... i truly believe this will help so many to raise their levels and to achieve so much more in everyday life

I really enjoyed this video Dylan. I am at that cushy desk job right now brother, not a lot of expectation or measurement of performance so I completely self manage. And I am in that rut. Not a bad one, not a money rut, but an advancement rut.

I am working for free to start building my name in my community as more than just an insurance guy. This fitness journey is going to free me from my desk. And I appreciate the fact that I have the job I do, its been a 7 year adventure building this business I am currently in. However managing an insurance agency, just isn't for me.

Great video, self belief is what its all about! Progression IS happiness!
awesome brother... im beyond happy that it helped you... you are a good fucking dude and i have no doubt you will work your way into a large success... you have the right attitude, work ethic and i can tell a genuine person when i see one, and you my friend, are definitely that person

Top Bottom