napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reductions

A lot of that might be dependent upon what you run. My wife actually thinks I'm more empathetic and in the moment while on cycle. Better with her and the kids as far as patience and loving. Most other things I don't really care about though. What are you running?

The tbol might be it. I got a little more aggressive on it but nothing bad. I was at 50mg per day with test at 250. Everyone gets a little different. I liked tbol. Are you moody or just don't give a shit? Lol

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I feel nothing for others. It’s very calm though, my worries are significantly reduced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everybody does respond to things differently so I guess it's possible but that's not something I have really heard before. Having less care for others could possibly relate to feeling "on top of the world" when you are on cycle. People handle reactions to these feeling differently and will have different emotional reactions. It's not uncommon for those that put themselves above others to care less about others. That sort of behavior happens all the time. I'm not necessarily saying this is your issue. Just throwing out possibilities

I’m probably more arrogant.

That will do it. I had my experience with that as well, fur a short time, when I was new to cycling. First couple cycles I got more narcissistic and arrogant. I didn't even notice it until my wife told me about it. Then it bothered the shit out of me. I was becoming the very person I despised greatly my whole life. I've always took pride in holding onto being humble in all walks of my life despite any successes. I've been at the bottom in a lot of ways and I dont ever want to forget where I came from.

Those first cycles, you go through so many changes....physically, emotionally, mentally. It's all new to the body and the mind

Makes sense. Kind of odd though, I was nicer on Tren, but on Tbol it’s the opposite.

ive never had any issue like that on cycle... i have been quicker to get angry on certain cycles of tren but never anything like you are saying

Top Bottom