napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Redness on shoulder 3 days after pinnin?

Vinnyscaduto

Whatsup guys currently running test prop 3 times a week and for the first entire month I'd switch between the left and right glute. The pain started to effect training legs as often and hard as I like and couldn't really run as well either so I decided to give the delt a try. I pinned on Sunday and my shoulder is extremely sore. Using a 25g 1 1/2" going about half way deep. Range of motion isn't there and really sore as if I did 1000 sets of lateral raises lmao. But seriously it hurts lol. Also just noticed that it's preety red around injection site. Is this common for first time? I've watched multiple videos on injecting in the delt as well. Please help me out, since I've started using I've felt as if my training declined/stayed the same (limitations due to being sore) To mention also I'm a boxer currently during an off season trying to bulk up to a higher weight class. Still in the gym boxing as well as lifting 4-5 times a week so need to stay flexible/loose (opposite of what I'm feeling tbh) Thanks in advance guys!

Is this your first cycle or first time pinning delts? Are you working in a clean/sterile area? Alcohol wipes on the vial top and at the site pre-injection? Seperate draw/injection pins?

Pip is absolutely normal for virgin muscles. Its just something you have to get over and work through. However, if the site becomes red, hot to touch, and you begin to feel sick/fever, then it may be infected. If this is just a virgin muscle, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just monitor it and you'll be fine man.

Is this your first cycle or first time pinning delts? Are you working in a clean/sterile area? Alcohol wipes on the vial top and at the site pre-injection? Seperate draw/injection pins?

Pip is absolutely normal for virgin muscles. Its just something you have to get over and work through. However, if the site becomes red, hot to touch, and you begin to feel sick/fever, then it may be infected. If this is just a virgin muscle, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just monitor it and you'll be fine man.
Yep it is my first cycle as well as first time pinnin in the delt. And to answer your question yes clean the top of the vial, injection site twice and then once after each time with new wipes. New needles every time so deffinitly clean and sterile I'm very anal about that! Also what's pip stand for?

Yep it is my first cycle as well as first time pinnin in the delt. And to answer your question yes clean the top of the vial, injection site twice and then once after each time with new wipes. New needles every time so deffinitly clean and sterile I'm very anal about that! Also what's pip stand for?
Pip is post-injection pain. In your case, just monitor the site. Give your delt a break from pinning until it gets better. This is generally why short esters like prop are usually not recommended for a first cycle. Make sure you rotate sites. I would also recommend sticking with eod pins as opposed to 3 times a week. Your body doesn't know its a weekend on that 2 day break. I'd go Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun, Tue, Thu, Sat... etc.

Pip is post-injection pain. In your case, just monitor the site. Give your delt a break from pinning until it gets better. This is generally why short esters like prop are usually not recommended for a first cycle. Make sure you rotate sites. I would also recommend sticking with eod pins as opposed to 3 times a week. Your body doesn't know its a weekend on that 2 day break. I'd go Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun, Tue, Thu, Sat... etc.

Ohh okay thanks! And what would be the difference with eod as opposed to Sunday,Tuesday, Thursday pinning? And yeah I know my buddy messed up and got me prop by accident and would've been another month before I could've got started so I just dealt with it

Ohh okay thanks! And what would be the difference with eod as opposed to Sunday,Tuesday, Thursday pinning? And yeah I know my buddy messed up and got me prop by accident and would've been another month before I could've got started so I just dealt with it
The difference is stability in blood levels. That's my preference and what I'd recommend. If you're pinning eod (every other day) at the beginning of the week, I would continue in that pattern moving forward to keep levels stable instead of taking 2 days off at the end of each week.

I'd agree with maxxpursuit here, while a lot of people do the 3 times a week, you will definitely have a low point with the prop ester that clears so quick. This can potentially aggravate some side effects.

I'd agree with maxxpursuit here, while a lot of people do the 3 times a week, you will definitely have a low point with the prop ester that clears so quick. This can potentially aggravate some side effects.

Got it! I understand what your saying. Was thinking the same thing with the ester which is why I was doing .8 cc the first two pins and then .9/1 cc the 3rd to make up for the 2 day break

Top Bottom