puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red welts from hgh

Red welts from hgh

So I've been on gh for 3 weeks now and since day 1 I've been getting these welts. I've been using bac water and tried sc water to see if maybe I was allergic to the benzyl alchohol and still got the welts I've been do sub q injections. Does anyone have any suggestions

Only time I’ve seen that is bad HGH.... what brand is it ?

I used to get them in the beginning years ago but I don't get them anymore (red welts). It's common... Hopefully your body will get used to it. If it continues to be an issue you can do IM injections.
    Last edited by cbbram; 10-31-2018 at 11:29 PM.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Biotropin and hypertropin

Quote Originally Posted by Zeigo View Post
    Only time I’ve seen that is bad HGH.... what brand is it ?
    Not necessarily... I've gotten it from several different brands.
    Last edited by cbbram; 10-31-2018 at 11:35 PM.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

I'm gonna try Im in the morning and see what happens

Let me know if it helps PIN IM

I will it usually appears the day after so Friday I'll check back in. I have 5/8 pins I'm hoping they reach

That's plenty... You can do IM with a slin pin also if you have the 1/2 inch. Just make sure you do it in a lean area. My welts only lasted a couple weeks... I haven't experienced this issue in a long time now.

Ok thanks for the info. And that's good to know im def feels better too