napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Red welts from hgh

Big c

So I've been on gh for 3 weeks now and since day 1 I've been getting these welts. I've been using bac water and tried sc water to see if maybe I was allergic to the benzyl alchohol and still got the welts I've been do sub q injections. Does anyone have any suggestions

I used to get them in the beginning years ago but I don't get them anymore (red welts). It's common... Hopefully your body will get used to it. If it continues to be an issue you can do IM injections.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will it usually appears the day after so Friday I'll check back in. I have 5/8 pins I'm hoping they reach

That's plenty... You can do IM with a slin pin also if you have the 1/2 inch. Just make sure you do it in a lean area. My welts only lasted a couple weeks... I haven't experienced this issue in a long time now.

I have gotten it from prescription gh. Everyone reacts differently. Doesnt necessarily mean you got bad gh.

I didn't think it was fake I got it from two reputable sites I was just trying to find out what to do about the issue from people that have gotten welts from gh. I think IM worked but I'll see in the am

Sounds like injection problems from something you're doing subq. Stick to IM injections

Cool bro... You can always try subq again later or even alternate.

Top Bottom