napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recovery from sports hernia

Chris11

Hey guys just recently had surgery to repair a sports hernia from my football playing days, pushed it off for as long as I could but finally gave in. The tear in the muscle was approximately the size of a quarter and a half and minor tears in the obliques. Surgery was last Wednesday so no lifting for a few weeks still. Wondered if anyone has dealt with this before and any advice they may have. Wondered what sarms may aid in a quicker recovery also any steroids that would help specifically in repairing/strengthening the muscle. Thanks guys in advance. Surgery was laparoscopic not open with mesh as well.

Also I know I've posted before my stats are
25 years old
6'4
235 lbs
Bodyfat 10-12
Last cycle ended a few months ago

Lol, I had an inguinal hernia from lifting heavy af. My hernia tear was 4" long. The doctor said it was the biggest hernia he ever saw. Had surgery and they said no lifting for 12 months. I was in the gym 4 days later curling 70's and benching lightly w/225 checking stitches and surgical glue in between sets. Told folks in the gym if I suddenly pass out from pain and you see blood my stitches busted and to call an ambulance. What did I take to heal faster? Gear.

i literally just went through it bro... it sucks the first week for sure and the water retention has been a mind fuck on me... i literally gained 8 lbs in one day from all the fluids etc but i was good to go in terms of lifting after 4 weeks and did cardio after just three weeks but i could barely move the first 2 days...

Dylan is probably the best to listen to in regard to this, since he just went through it and has had a successful recovery.

Of course sarms like mk2866 and mk677 can help speed up the healing process considerably as well

Alright I'll definitely have to get my hands on those than. Yea first week has been rough between not being able to move around and all the swelling/water retention tough to look at in the mirror. Thanks guys

i feel you on the water and it lingers for about 2 months bro.. i was literally feeling depressed... my wife and my mom were worried about me but the doctor said it could take MANY months more than it did for me and honestly i still have a little bit but it would be unnoticeable to anyone else

Top Bottom