napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recovery from exemestane crash?

fanintw

Why does it take so long to feel good again even though your E is in decent range. It's been 2 weeks since my E results came back as 39pg/dl on a scale of 5.4-65.9. I can feel gradual signs of improvement. It's kind of like 2 steps forward some days then 1 step back the next day.
My T dose is about 60 mg every 4 days(105/week). T at trough is about 550 and free T is at 13.9ng/do on a scale of 4.06-15.6.
I don't know. People say this happen but why? Really sucks.

Come back from what? Your levels are all good. What did you crash them to?

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Why does it take so long to feel good again even though your E is in decent range. It's been 2 weeks since my E results came back as 39pg/dl on a scale of 5.4-65.9. I can feel gradual signs of improvement. It's kind of like 2 steps forward some days then 1 step back the next day.
My T dose is about 60 mg every 4 days(105/week). T at trough is about 550 and free T is at 13.9ng/do on a scale of 4.06-15.6.
I don't know. People say this happen but why? Really sucks.

How do you know you crashed your estrogen? Did you have it rechecked? What dose of Aromasin were you running?

Someone talked me into 25mg for 5 days in row. Trusted thIs person. Felt better after 1 but they convinced me to keep going until I figured out how shitty I was getting. Now it's been a long recovery and still feel like shit even though numbers are good.

Someone talked me into 25mg for 5 days in row. Trusted thIs person. Felt better after 1 but they convinced me to keep going until I figured out how shitty I was getting. Now it's been a long recovery and still feel like shit even though numbers are good.

Ah ok. Well welcome to the world of manipulating hormones. Sometimes the numbers just don't make sense. Now they look good. But it can take a few weeks to really "normalize".

25mg per day for 5 days without aromatizing a lot is going to crash you for sure. That's entirely too much. Just give it some time and things will even out bud

Thanks guys. I know now how stupid I was. I don't know however how all of this works and why. There's more obviously than numbers.

Thanks guys. I know now how stupid I was. I don't know however how all of this works and why. There's more obviously than numbers.

The test was done before you ran the Aromasin at 25mg for 5 days correct? That estrogen reading is in range even at the higher end of the range. Definitely far from crashed

The test was done before you ran the Aromasin at 25mg for 5 days correct? That estrogen reading is in range even at the higher end of the range. Definitely far from crashed

No. The test was taken about 8 weeks after crash. So it climbed back up but still have the same symptoms of when it tanked. Starting to feel a little better though. I actually changed my T dose a little since the test results. I was doing about 70 every 5 days. I thought maybe 60 every 4 days may be better to have more stable results and better Estrogen control.
Was wondering from people with similar experiences why even though numbers are in range why it can take a while to "normalize" or feel good.

Last edited:
I've been seeing a number of people including me have recovered number wise where their E value is clearly in range but are still suffering with low E2 symptoms(i.e...extreme fatigue, depression, ed,etc...)
My E2 is back into the 30's but still feel like absolute crap. It's been 3 weeks.
What is going on? ThIs really sucks. I have a dr appointment tomorrow but am not all that optimistic for any solutions or answers on why still feel like death.
Any thoughts would be appreciated. This has to end. I'll be so thankful if and when it does.

You do realize a lot of those symptoms are low t as well. Maybe 550 is too low for you. Where you on cycle before this and is that where the crash came from. You have to remember. On cycle your test is high and everything is SUPERphysiolgical. That's what your body becomes accustomed to. Then when you come off and go back to "normal". Well normal doesn't feel good anymore for a loooong time.
Now that doesn't apply if you weren't on cycle/blast lol

You do realize a lot of those symptoms are low t as well. Maybe 550 is too low for you. Where you on cycle before this and is that where the crash came from. You have to remember. On cycle your test is high and everything is SUPERphysiolgical. That's what your body becomes accustomed to. Then when you come off and go back to "normal". Well normal doesn't feel good anymore for a loooong time.
Now that doesn't apply if you weren't on cycle/blast lol

No, just on trt. 550 has always been very adequate especially on trough before next injection. I inject now 60mg every very 4 days which is like 105 per week. Don't want to rely on any AI.

Aw ok. Only trt huh. Man that's a rough one to decipher. See what the doc says and let us know.

You may need some more extensive bloodwork to see what else might be going on if your test levels and estrogen are where they need to be

You may need some more extensive bloodwork to see what else might be going on if your test levels and estrogen are where they need to be

Thanks Rick. What would you suggest? SHBH? Cortisol? I really don't know but I really need to get to the bottom of this. Maybe it never was E related. I was doing so well until I upped my T dose and very gradually noticed decline in everything and maybe foolishly assumed raising E. Pretty sure it was but maybe I was wrong.

I crashed my E levels (less than 5), I hit clomid for 4 weeks, and after a good 2 weeks started feeling better. Thats assuming you actually know your E levels.

How can it all of a sudden be sleep apnea though? I just turned 50 and all of a sudden I feel like hell because of sleep apnea? Idk about that? Oh well. Might as well have it checked anyway.
I think it's gotta be related to E swings and not "normalizing" from these swings.
You guys have said it can take some time even with numbers in range.
Also, why would ed, weird acne, itchy scalp, weakness, severe depression all of a sudden show up because of sleep apnea?
"Coincidentally" this is all happening after messing with an AI for the first time?

Last edited:
If you truly are suffering from sleep deprivation, the symptoms are bad and numerous. I'm speaking from direct personal experience here. I didnt have apnea, just from a PTSD (Hyper Vigilance). I slowly got worse over the years, around 45 is when I hit my low, and a DR finally figured it out.

If you truly are suffering from sleep deprivation, the symptoms are bad and numerous. I'm speaking from direct personal experience here. I didnt have apnea, just from a PTSD (Hyper Vigilance). I slowly got worse over the years, around 45 is when I hit my low, and a DR finally figured it out.

Holy crap. What did you actually have? What does that entail?
What were your symptoms and what did you do to fix it and get better. Are you ok now?
I'm a really light sleeper. I do know that. Pretty sure it's not apnea. Maybe it's related to what you speak of.

Top Bottom