napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomposition

bebeplease

Hi Dylan,

Seems I can't find how to create a new forum post and when I went on someone else's forum thread and replied, my post wouldn't appear.. I also pm you 3 times the first one was a month ago and nothing.. Usually I would get a reply from you within hours to a day.. Is there something I need to do to resolve this issue or talk to someone? I even contacted the site it self and nothing..

I'm interested in doing a stack of sarms only.. I'm 38 yo, 5' 9", 160 lbs @ 14% BF..
Looking to gain 25 lbs of lean, hard, dense, vascular muscle and also bring up my endurance..
I'm ok with shredding it down to between 170-175 lbs after I reach 185lbs if that makes sense..
Thanks in advanced brother..

Hi Dylan,

Seems I can't find how to create a new forum post and when I went on someone else's forum thread and replied, my post wouldn't appear.. I also pm you 3 times the first one was a month ago and nothing.. Usually I would get a reply from you within hours to a day.. Is there something I need to do to resolve this issue or talk to someone? I even contacted the site it self and nothing..

I'm interested in doing a stack of sarms only.. I'm 38 yo, 5' 9", 160 lbs @ 14% BF..
Looking to gain 25 lbs of lean, hard, dense, vascular muscle and also bring up my endurance..
I'm ok with shredding it down to between 170-175 lbs after I reach 185lbs if that makes sense..
Thanks in advanced brother..

I'm not sure where you've got the impression sarms will give you these sort of results - but they won't do anything like you hope.

I'm not sure where you've got the impression sarms will give you these sort of results - but they won't do anything like you hope.
Agreed. I think 10 maybe realistic if you put in the effort. I gained over 12 pounds on my first cycle with most of it lean mass but i was eating and training my ass off for it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You need to have realistic expectations bud. The gains you expect to make take more like years.....not a cycle

Everything is going to be based on diet more than anything

25 lbs? come on bro, thats not even reasonable... you have to be reasonable and realistic or this is not even worth discussing

And at the age of 38 you’re likely not going to make those type of changes in muscular composition within a years time even on the most extensive training, diet and cycle.

Top Bottom