napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomposition

James115

Hello, i am 41 and Let's say i have high colesterol, my last cycle Was tren plus testo prop. i am 100 kg with 19 / body fat
I would start a New cycle and obviously I am training hard plus 3 times a week spinning.
I will avoid Winny, anavar, tren,
I was thinjing to get primo but i do not know What to add to it. i was thknjing testo prop 200 /week and primo 600 /wk.
I have a very high sensitivity with estrogens
In fact as i get 100 mg of prop even under nokvsdex i bloat imneduately and get Water
I could get aromasin,
Any suggestion is very appreciated
Thanks

let me get this straight... you have fucked up cholesterol and you used tren? you have ELEVATED body fat and want to use steroids, which obviously hurt cholesterol, which you already know is bad and being that over weight it only makes it worse... what exactly am i missing here aside from the fact that its CLEAR you are more than intent to hurt yourself... this is just fucking ignorant man... noone is going to recommend something so absurd... if you want to hurt yourself, go right ahead but we don't contribute to that... UN FUCKING REAL bro...

Let me explain, i was 116 kg with i Guess around 30 % body fat when i started steroid ( i am 1.85 m tall) i was in a very bad conditions, ibchanged my shape in around 6 months.
I had a strict diet with 0.5 fat/ kg and still i have it.
I started the totalip, and let me explain that befire my cycle i had Also the fat in the liver. I took and still i take the ademetionine plus samyr and my liver now is peefect. I did echigraphy plus blood. I had chilesterol st 280 and now is still the same so i decided with the doctor
The totalip.

i have no clue what exactly you are saying but the fact remains, this is horrible and noone is going to contribute to you harming yourself... i have other options for you if you really want to listen but if you are intent on doing this... i can't help you because i dont contribute to people hurting themselves..

Top Bottom