napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomping

Underwood96

Hey guys. I have been working out for a decade now (31years) and already did 6 cycles in the past. But recently I'd a surgery therefore I lost some gains and add some fat since I couldn't workout and my diet wasn't perfect since I was kinda depressed... (kinda skinny fat now)
I am around 16% body fat and I'd like to do a recomp cycle.
I have on hand some stuff but I can order anything:
Test Cyp
Tbol
NPP
Arimidex
Caber
T3

Could you guys help me out on a cycle to recomp? I'd like to reach around 12% body fat while gaining muscle that I once had as well.

In my opinion, the best thing would be to start with some sarms and get your body fat down to 12-13%.... and then run something like test, eq & Tbol when you’re in better condition

you would never want to do a recomp at 16% body fat, not at all... you are NOT going to drop 4% body fat on this cycle either and thats an absurd though to be honest.. you are going about this the wrong way man... you should be focusing on getting in better condition first and then consider a cycle...

You need to work on getting your bodyfat lower before cycling. What is your full stats?

Have you considered GW and LGD? I recently had great success with that cycle. Lost eight lbs of fat and gained 3 lbs of muscle. Add in some S4 and you'll be rocking! I added S4 but spilt the bottle right when it was really kicking in! DOPE!!!!

Have you considered GW and LGD? I recently had great success with that cycle. Lost eight lbs of fat and gained 3 lbs of muscle. Add in some S4 and you'll be rocking! I added S4 but spilt the bottle right when it was really kicking in! DOPE!!!!
nice results bro... for him though, i would start with gw and s4 before going with that stack... he should get his body fat down first and then switch to that stack but thanks for sharing and NICE WORK

you would never want to do a recomp at 16% body fat, not at all... you are NOT going to drop 4% body fat on this cycle either and thats an absurd though to be honest.. you are going about this the wrong way man... you should be focusing on getting in better condition first and then consider a cycle...

So in which conditions do you advice people to do a body recomposition? Just to have a better idea and so forth

You need to work on getting your bodyfat lower before cycling. What is your full stats?

To be honest bro I don't know for sure my bodyfat since I don't trust any of those devices, I'd like to do a dexa scan or anything like that I think I will next week but I don't know anyone who had tried

post a pic and i can help with your body fat... i would get down to the 12% range.. i mean bro, you can do it whenever you want but it makes a lot more senses to try to gain more size in a lot better condition and there is quite a significant difference in conditioning from 12-16%...

To be honest bro I don't know for sure my bodyfat since I don't trust any of those devices, I'd like to do a dexa scan or anything like that I think I will next week but I don't know anyone who had tried

Come on bro....you already stated your out of SHAPE... Skinny fat
Don't delude yourself...you know you're not in proper condition for steroids....they aren't effective for getting someone in shape
They are used AFTER you have obtained superior fitness

Top Bottom