PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Recomp steroid cycle. Can i start sarms before pct? (regaining mass)

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    8

    Recomp steroid cycle. Can i start sarms before pct? (regaining mass)

    Wassup guys!

    I wanna thank Dylan for the amazing info and all the wise guys on this forum, you've been a great source of info before I registered and just read on this forum. Don't want to name you guys cause I don't want to leave someone out but you know who you are!

    Anyways, I'm 5'10, 83kg @ 18-19% endomorph, gain but don't lose fat easily. I've had a few rough months behind my back: couldn't train for at least 4-5 months. --> Lost size, weight stayed the same but gained bodyfat instead. You can't tell I'm fat but when I take my clothes off you'll see it. Right now I consider myself skinny fat, which is relative to me but people still notice that I have "ties" with the gym. Basically I'm not a fucking toothpick surrounded by fat lol.

    I'm able to train again, but really I lost motivation to go through the process of getting to my old shape again, and I'm afraid I'll drop out because it'll take too long. So I plan on doing a cycle. Never done Test before but I've messed around with Osarine + Anavar to maintain during Ramadan, GW, Clen.
    Love sarms but I also want to experience steroids. My goal is a body recomposition. I've got training down, and diet aswell although it is not perfect, meaning I don't start to freak out if I missed my target by a few grams or calories.

    I'm still left with some questions when it comes to pct, specifically sarms as Dylan stated for example that you won't get shutdown on Ostarine if you only use it for 4 weeks. But I was thinking of start using it before pct allready because of winstrol. Here's what I had in mind:

    Test E: Week 1-10 100mg e3d with exception of the first two shots of 300mg
    Aromasin: Week 1-16 12.5mg EOD (will see if it's necessary on cycle or not, but I do thin I'm prone to gyno)
    Winstrol: Week 8-12 3x10mg ED (Radjay 12mg/tablet so probably 36mg/ED, unless you recommend otherwise)

    GW: Week 9-16 20mg ED (PWO)
    Ostarine: Week 9-16 25mg ED (AM)
    S4: Week 9-16 50mg ED (25mg AM --> 6hrs later 25mg) Synergy with winstrol

    HCG: Week 9-12 2x 250/500 iu's a week
    Nolvadex Week 13-16 40/40/20/20
    Clomid: Week 13-16 50/50/25/25

    Please don't kill me if you think I should leave winstrol out!!
    In regards to the Test shots, e3d because blood plasma levels are way more stable than if I did 250mg/week 2 shots a week with exception of first week 500mg/week. (see pictures)
    Also, are the timing of the sarms right? specifically Ostarine and S4 and could yk11 have a role in this cycle and or PCT?
    Would adding Proviron at 50mg ED either week 1-12 or week 13-16 be overkill?
    Lastly, what about the dosing of hcg and if it's necessary at all on this cycle.

    Thanks for reading, any input on this would be greatly appreciated!! Just hope that my way of thinking isn't doomed.

    Products are not yet ordered.

    image.jpgimage (1).jpg

  2. #2
    hey brother, im happy to help you here... no, you would only run ONE steroid on a first cycle which is test however you can add sarms to that stack if you like... you are going about this wrong... also, your body fat is far too high right now bro... you need to be closer to 12-13% and also, how old are you?

  3. #3
    You need to get into much better shape before using steroids bro. Right now your bodyfat is way too high. I'd stick with a sarms stack which can help you shed a lot of that fat with the right diet and training

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,063
    oh my brother

    "I'm able to train again, but really I lost motivation to go through the process of getting to my old shape again, and I'm afraid I'll drop out because it'll take too long. So I plan on doing a cycle"

    this is absolutely the wrong reason to cycle...on top of that..you will lose even more motivation because the cycle will do nothing for you..in fact it will set you back

    the bottom line is..if your not motivated and disciplined on your own...NOTHING WILL PROVIDE IT

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    You need to get into much better shape before using steroids bro. Right now your bodyfat is way too high. I'd stick with a sarms stack which can help you shed a lot of that fat with the right diet and training
    Probably the wise thing to do.. ut I have no doubt sarms will help a long way!

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    hey brother, im happy to help you here... no, you would only run ONE steroid on a first cycle which is test however you can add sarms to that stack if you like... you are going about this wrong... also, your body fat is far too high right now bro... you need to be closer to 12-13% and also, how old are you?
    Thanks Dylan! I knew you'd say that but still tried nonetheless. So I leave the orals out, or do I leave the test out as well and do a sarms only cycle until I'm in that 12% range?
    And what would you recommend I do with my goals: body recomp, regaining mass and drop as much fat as possible.

    Also for educational purposes, is it wise to start ostarine from week 9 in a cycle like this?

    I'm 23 btw.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by buen View Post
    oh my brother

    "I'm able to train again, but really I lost motivation to go through the process of getting to my old shape again, and I'm afraid I'll drop out because it'll take too long. So I plan on doing a cycle"

    this is absolutely the wrong reason to cycle...on top of that..you will lose even more motivation because the cycle will do nothing for you..in fact it will set you back

    the bottom line is..if your not motivated and disciplined on your own...NOTHING WILL PROVIDE IT
    With all due respect, what's in my mind is nothing you will understand and vice versa. You don't know if I have been in a depression but trained two years consecutively with a decent diet or am a complete newbie. Maybe I didn't understand you right but you shouldn't assume that I was just introduced to the gym and just looking for something to motivate me. Cause yes there's mirror goal but not seeing what a I used to see also takes a toll on me and I want to get rid of those negative feelings as fast possible.
    Last edited by K_.E_.Y_.; 02-20-2017 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Wrong quote

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,063
    Quote Originally Posted by K_.E_.Y_. View Post
    With all due respect, what's in my mind is nothing you will understand and vice versa. You don't know if I have been in a depression but trained two years consecutively with a decent diet or am a complete newbie. Maybe I didn't understand you right but you shouldn't assume that I was just introduced to the gym and just looking for something to motivate me. Cause yes there's mirror goal but not seeing what a I used to see also takes a toll on me and I want to get rid of those negative feelings as fast possible.
    I understand that..but you are under the mistaken impression that you will see faster results IF you cycle ..and THAT will keep you motivated....you won't see results and you won't be motivated
    If you are depressed..steroids are not the answer

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by K_.E_.Y_. View Post
    Thanks Dylan! I knew you'd say that but still tried nonetheless. So I leave the orals out, or do I leave the test out as well and do a sarms only cycle until I'm in that 12% range?
    And what would you recommend I do with my goals: body recomp, regaining mass and drop as much fat as possible.

    Also for educational purposes, is it wise to start ostarine from week 9 in a cycle like this?

    I'm 23 btw.
    brother, this is where the frustration kicks in here and i want you to look at what i said previously, what you just said and then figure out why im frustrated.. I CLEARLY said your body fat was too high for steroids and YOU even said you knew it, YET YOU INSULT ME by asking me AGAIN if you should still run it... are you serious right now? seriously? THEN on top of it, you are only 23 years old.. i am more than willing to help you but if you are going to be insulting i will just not respond

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    brother, this is where the frustration kicks in here and i want you to look at what i said previously, what you just said and then figure out why im frustrated.. I CLEARLY said your body fat was too high for steroids and YOU even said you knew it, YET YOU INSULT ME by asking me AGAIN if you should still run it... are you serious right now? seriously? THEN on top of it, you are only 23 years old.. i am more than willing to help you but if you are going to be insulting i will just not respond
    Dylan, what I meant was I knew you'd say no orals but I still tried to get an ok from you as I did take an oral and sarms before.

    And about bodyfat, I thought you meant I could still do test only eventhough at 18-19% but it'd be wiser not to. That's why I asked tonne sure. Didn't try to insult you in any way, on the contrary I really look up to you! And I just wanted to know if on cycle ostarine could be ran 4 weeks before pct or leave it alone for pct because of the possibility of suppression. Just for info, not because I'm going to do it. Clearly I shouldn't do a cycle with this bodyfat so I'm just sticking with sarms, no worries there Bro! There's a reason I came to this forum, it's cause I respect you!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •