napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp stack for intermediate/advanced lifter

Atbs11

What’s up guys, I’m looking for a recomp stack to help me recover and shed weight after an injury kept me out of the gym for about a year. I’m 22 and have been lifting for 6 years, competed at age 19 and have been able to attain single digit body fat %’s naturally (hated life while doing it, too). I’m no longer competing and have been researching Dylans advice on stacking certain sarms together. From what I’ve gathered, I am looking at an 8-12 week cycle of Cardarine, Andarine, and Nutrobal. I considered adding Osterine, but my biggest fear is adverse side effects, and want to avoid them at all costs and I’ve heard osterine can cause gyno, etc. Can anybody point me in the right direction or offer any advice or comments on my plan of attack?

If possible, a complete list of what I need A-Z for the cycle, PCT, and more would be great. That way I know exactly what to buy, when to use it, and how to keep my health in tact. I really want to shed fat and gain some serious size, so recommendations based on that would be great appreciated!

Height: 6’1
Current weight: 215
Desired weight: 190
BF %: 20
Years lifting: 6
PED experience: never

ostrarine does NOT cause gyno at all unless you have fake ostarine, then it could... your cycle layout and plan is excellent though and a great stack to go with...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25mg day

Dlyan gave you the correct protocol to run. Let us know if you have any other questions. I would like to recommemd to you adding a sarm like LGD here as well to help you with the mass gains as well

Would the PCT be the same if I’m only planning on running a 9 week cycle? Do I need any N2Guard, organ protection, etc.?

theres no point to run a 9 week cycle, that would make no sense whatsoever and sarms are not toxic and do not convert to estrogen

I am currently set up to run S4 and Gw501516 for 12 weeks, again this is my first run with anything. As I mentioned before, I want to seriously recomp and follow up with a bulk cycle. Since I don’t know the true capabilities of sarms, is it possible to build muscle and burn fat simultaneously? (The reason I am not taking nutrobal or LGD is because from my understanding, those are muscle building sarms, while my main focus is fat loss via sarms like S4 and GW 501516.) if it truly is possible to build muscle and burn fat simultaneously, then I will look into adding LGD or Nutrobal. Given all of that, what would my colaric intake need to look like to achieve optimal results on a recomp?

thats called a recomp bro and sarms are so ideal for that... thats one of their main draws and why people use them... they were designed to PREVENT MUSCLE WASTAGE... they were meant to help people suffering from debilitating diseases like cancer, HIV and osteoporosis... so yes, they absolutely do that... i prefer people start their sarms recomps in a slight deficit... generally 100-150 calories below maintenance but there's no cookie cutter answer as everyone is different... thats a really good starting point and then you assess from there...

Top Bottom