napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp stack

BigJones24

I’ve been thinking of running a SARM stack after being off them for a while. I’ve been deciding between bulk or recomp but leaning towards recomp. Not looking to get too big (hopefully add about 10-12lbs and drop to 6% or 7%) - Thinking that’s realistic in 12 weeks if I’m consistent with my diet which has always been my biggest challenge.

Currently,
Height: 6’5
Weight: 250lbs
Body fat: 9%

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16
clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I’ve done some research on Dylan’s expert opinion and this is what I’m leaning towards. I saw there was once a video on a LGD/S4 stack but the links I’ve found are unavailable. In it Dylan apparently talked about why they work so well together, what to expect from stacking them, how to use them. Anyone know where I can find that video? Sounds like a good one and I’d hate to miss out. If y’all would be interested in me logging this cycle let me know!

the video got removed but i have a new one coming out on simple sarms stacks and this is one that i discuss in there so be on the watch for it coming this week...

I’ve been thinking of running a SARM stack after being off them for a while. I’ve been deciding between bulk or recomp but leaning towards recomp. Not looking to get too big (hopefully add about 10-12lbs and drop to 6% or 7%) - Thinking that’s realistic in 12 weeks if I’m consistent with my diet which has always been my biggest challenge.

Currently,
Body fat: 9%

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16
clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I’ve done some research on Dylan’s expert opinion and this is what I’m leaning towards. I saw there was once a video on a LGD/S4 stack but the links I’ve found are unavailable. In it Dylan apparently talked about why they work so well together, what to expect from stacking them, how to use them. Anyone know where I can find that video? Sounds like a good one and I’d hate to miss out. If y’all would be interested in me logging this cycle let me know!

Those goals sound very ambitious for a sarms stack. You’d do well to achieve that on AAS.

Adding 10 to 12 pounds of muscle in a cycle is probably unrealistic, even for steroids, however the plan otherwise seems sound

So tomorrow is day 1. I’ll try to keep a log a couple times a week for those who may be curious in the future.

As mentioned earlier here’s my stats currently,
Body fat: 9% (approx. will get official % tmrw)

LGD-4033: 10mg in the am w/breakfast
S4: 25mg in the am w/ breakfast, 25 mg 5 hours later
(Both will be chased with a swig of grapefruit)

I’ll be shooting for 4000 calories a day geared towards a 40/40/20 split. Lots of tuna, lean turkey, eggs, and chicken breasts. On rest days I’m aiming for somewhere in the range of 3800 calories.

Training wise I’ll be going 3 on, 1 off. Back and biceps, chest and triceps, shoulders/traps/legs. I’m going to shoot for 3 days of low intensity cardio (bike or stair stepper) for 20-30 minutes. May try running outside occasionally but it’s as hot as Satan’s balls here in Oklahoma and that might kill me.

So 2 days in: just a quick update on feel. Haven’t noticed anything much yet (not that I expected to). The only real thing I have noticed is that I’ve had no issues putting food back, I recognize it may be a placebo effect as I’m not sure there any major appetite increasing benefits to either LGD-4033 or S4.

A few numbers from my lifts just so you can see what I’m starting with and where I go with it:
Lat pulldown: 160(12), 180(8), 180(8)8, 180(8)

TBar Row (widegrip):
90(12), 135(8), 160(8), 160(8)

DB incline bench press:
90 (10), 100 (10), 100 (8), 100 (8)

Here’s an outline of what a typical day looks like food wise:
5 eggs, 3/4 cup of oatmeal, banana, scoop of protein
2 packs of tuna with an avocado
6oz of chicken breasts with some salad
1 serving of Greek yogurt with almonds
2 packs of tuna with an avocado
6oz of turkey with jasmine rice
5 eggs, 3/4 cup of oatmeal, banana, scoop of protein
1 serving of Greek yogurt with almonds

Protein 330g, carbs 290g, fats 155g
Calories: 4000
Any thoughts or advice on my diet is welcome as that’s always been the weakest part of my bodybuilding.

diet is always subjective to the goal bro.. your already a big guy so it sounds like its adequate... you have a lot of good foods selected... im not sure if you mean you are actually eating 10 whole eggs per day or if thats egg whites... ten whole eggs would be way too much...

Ya diet is all about trial and error to see what works for your body ie high carb,lower fat.. lower carb, higher fat.. car cycling..everyone metabolizes food differently

Top Bottom