napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp sarms/steroids

jojobigz

I'm 28 years old and started on TRT about 6 months ago. My regimen is test cyp 70mg twice weekly (140mg/wk), hcg 500IU twice weekly, and arimidex 0.15mg EOD.

I was always lean low body fat % and not very muscular. Over the past three years due to a number of reasons I've gained a ton of fat. I was then diagnosed with low t (88 total T on original labs) and started my regimen.

I'm 5'10" 225 lbs and high body fat % I'd say like 20-22%. I realize juice is NOT the answer, but I now have little choice and want to treat my hypogandism regardless. I've been looking into all ur info and obviously want to recomp.

I picked up some extra testosterone, tbol, aromasin and a 12 week supply of S-4/LGD. I'm thinking I'll run my regular TRT dose along with the sarms for 12 weeks then wait a couple months and up my test to 300mg/wk with tbol and maybe add EQ for 16-18 weeks then back again. I really want to kick start this process as I'm anticipating very solid newbie gains.

I just need any advice as again I know I shouldn't be doing this I haven't "earned" it and am in no position but again my circumstances dictate me to be on TRT regardless. Diet advice or advice on the products I picked up? Training/cardio? My current plan is full body 3X a week and cardio 4X a week. I'm trying to eat around 2400 cals on off days and 2800 on days I lift. I'm a healthcare professional and I'm very concerned with quality and safety of UGL. I'm NOT looking for recommendation but I have ordered from robobolics and it appears quality but NOT at all sterile. Have you ever used them?

Any input works be greatly appreciated. Thanks man.

just because your on trt doesn't mean you can 'blast'
you are in no condition to use steroids
good god...show some maturity...you need to let the trt settle in and stablize BEFORE throwing extra test/steroids into the mix....that can take a year...use that time to dial in your diet and training

if you cant drop your BF down to the 12% range while trt is giving you the testostsrone level of a 20 yr old....it sbould be a huge wake up call that your diet and training are severely lacking

If you cant maintain 12% bf while on trt...no amount of extra test or steroids will benefit you

Last edited:
ok...i just re_read your post

"you know juice isnt the answer"...but you have little choice???
What a crock of self justifying horse shit!

.I'm your height 5'10 at age 50 I weighed 236 lbs 35%bf
BEFORE knowing I was hypogonadal and BEFORE starting TRT
I dropped my weght to 180lbs and BF to 14%....all the while being low test (126ng/dL)

So excuse me while I call bullshit on your ridiculous assertion that 'you have no choice'

If you cant reduce your bf while on trt it is only because you are undisciplined and lazy

Last edited:
bro, you are a million miles off base here... you have no choice? really? now, i see you definitely dont have a choice when it comes to trt but if you have watched my videos with the volume on then you know that your body fat will not work whatsoever when it comes to running a true cycle.. trt and blasting are completely different concepts... you can definitely use sarms but until you get yourself in the 12-13% range, or at least 15% (which is still too high), would never advise steroid use... you can add to lgd and s4 but you need to be focusing on dropping body fat man... gw501516 would be the perfect addition to s4 and lgd for cutting... here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

You can't treat your hypogonadism but that don't mean you should blast. You're in no condition for that at all. You need to get into shape

ok...i just re_read your post

"you know juice isnt the answer"...but you have little choice???
What a crock of self justifying horse shit!

.I'm your height 5'10 at age 50 I weighed 236 lbs 35%bf
BEFORE knowing I was hypogonadal and BEFORE starting TRT
I dropped my weght to 180lbs and BF to 14%....all the while being low test (126ng/dL)

So excuse me while I call bullshit on your ridiculous assertion that 'you have no choice'

If you cant reduce your bf while on trt it is only because you are undisciplined and lazy

Damn bro, beat me to it.

I'm 28 years old and started on TRT about 6 months ago. My regimen is test cyp 70mg twice weekly (140mg/wk), hcg 500IU twice weekly, and arimidex 0.15mg EOD.

I was always lean low body fat % and not very muscular. Over the past three years due to a number of reasons I've gained a ton of fat. I was then diagnosed with low t (88 total T on original labs) and started my regimen.

I'm 5'10" 225 lbs and high body fat % I'd say like 20-22%. I realize juice is NOT the answer, but I now have little choice and want to treat my hypogandism regardless. I've been looking into all ur info and obviously want to recomp.

I picked up some extra testosterone, tbol, aromasin and a 12 week supply of S-4/LGD. I'm thinking I'll run my regular TRT dose along with the sarms for 12 weeks then wait a couple months and up my test to 300mg/wk with tbol and maybe add EQ for 16-18 weeks then back again. I really want to kick start this process as I'm anticipating very solid newbie gains.

I just need any advice as again I know I shouldn't be doing this I haven't "earned" it and am in no position but again my circumstances dictate me to be on TRT regardless. Diet advice or advice on the products I picked up? Training/cardio? My current plan is full body 3X a week and cardio 4X a week. I'm trying to eat around 2400 cals on off days and 2800 on days I lift. I'm a healthcare professional and I'm very concerned with quality and safety of UGL. I'm NOT looking for recommendation but I have ordered from robobolics and it appears quality but NOT at all sterile. Have you ever used them?

Any input works be greatly appreciated. Thanks man.

Robolics is absolutely sterile bro. You picked a great source. Just because there aren't caps on the vial has nothing to do with sterility. They come that way presealed and sterile. That top never comes off throughout the process.

Top Bottom