napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp for older lifter

Dbeas

Hi Dylan

I am a 53 year old guy. I want to do a re-comp to get in my best condition for a trip to South Beach the summer. Here is my stats.
5’10”
9.4 bf on Dexa
Goal to loose about 4lbs fat and gain 5 or 6lbs muscle
Lots of cycle experience but only trt for last 6 yrs at 300mg test per week.

I’m thinking about adding a primo cycle for 16 to 20 weeks at 1000 mg per week. Do you think that is an ideal approach or would there be some benefit to splitting the dose between either equipoise or masteron?

My experience in past was its often better to lay on something effective heavy as possible or until getting unwanted effects vs splitting the same total dosage. I’m referring to recreational guy not a pro of course. I guess a final question would be do you see benefit to adding any sarms?

thats too high for primo man, not necessary at all... are you asking about running primo with no test?

Gotcha, so with that in mind would you do a bit less and stack eq or mast or just keep it with the primo/test?

i would keep the primo dose the same regardless if you add mast or eq brother... personally, i would go test, primo, gw501516 and s4... so perfect for your goals...

Are you saying you’ve been running 300mg of test per week for 6 years bro? That’s a huge dose for TRT bro...

If you have been running 300mg for 6 years straight, I sincerely hope you've been giving blood regularly. Your blood is probably like motor oil. I'd get your RBC and hematocrit/hemoglobin checked asap

You are at a significantly higher risk for heart attack and stroke

If you have been running 300mg for 6 years straight, I sincerely hope you've been giving blood regularly. Your blood is probably like motor oil. I'd get your RBC and hematocrit/hemoglobin checked asap

You are at a significantly higher risk for heart attack and stroke
i dont think people truly understand what they are doing brother... far too often i see this and its just so damn dangerous

i dont think people truly understand what they are doing brother... far too often i see this and its just so damn dangerous
Absolutely bro. I think that would be an excellent video topic for you to cover

"The dangers of cruising/running trt doses too high"

One of the side effects of TRT or running test at high doses that gets overlooked is that it might cause sleep apnea in people genetically predisposed to it. There are several studies about this out there.
I know from experience, that running a high dose of test during a cycle, might temporarily narrow your airways and give you that shortness of breath, panting feeling, that usually goes away in 2-3 days. I know everybody is different, but was just wondering if anyone has experienced this.
High dose of test (e or c) for me is anything over 400mg a week; I was doing about 600mg at some point. I did some blood work and Hemoglobin and RBC levels were normal, provided I donate blood every 8 weeks.

It would be nice if you would address this topic, Dylan.

Last edited:
never had that issue but i never go over 350 mg of test man... i know better on how my body responds but its not something i really have dealt with in terms of people complaining about it to me...

Top Bottom