napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp Cycle Question

valaskart

Hi Dylan,

I would firstly like to say that I have viewed most if not all of your youtube videos on the various sarms and aas substances found in todays bodybuilding community. I appreciate your honest feedback and your insight based on your personal experiences.

I am very familiar with anabolics as well as sarms, having done numerous cycles myself through the years, however I was hoping you might be able to aid me in a little more sarms info as it pertains to stacking sarms with aas. I am looking to do a recomp/lean bulk cycle in January and plan to run the following cycle:

Weeks 1 – 8: Test Prop 50-75mg ed or 100 mg eod

Weeks 1 – 4: Tbol 40mg ed

PCT

Weeks 9 & 10: Clomid 50mg ed & nolva 40mg ed

Weeks 11 & 12: Clomid 25mg ed & nolva 20mg ed

I may start with higher clomid if shutdown is more prevalent or adjust based on suppression level. I also have arimidex and aromasin on hand should it be required.

I would like to also include cardarine in this cycle and was hoping you might be able to help me out with whether osterine, rad140 or yk-11 might also be benefitial to add to this cycle and at what dosages. Any advice or guidance you might be able to provide will certainly be appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,

We would love to help out, but first we need your full stats experience and goals brother

Sorry for the delayed reponse fellas. 30 years old 5’8 approximately 200 pounds and around 15-18% body fat. Looking to drop some fat and maintain muscle mass

you need to get your body fat down closer to 12-13% before you consider running any steroid bro

Completely understand and agree, was hoping that a few weeks of cardarine would be able to help get that percentage down prior to adding in the test and tbol.
Holidays threw off the diet a bit (mom home cooking haha).

I would not run the cycle until my body was completely ready (Body fat %, hormone levels, cholesterol etc) more of me pre planning so the cycle i will run will be as dialed in as possible in regards to my body, diet and training. Which brings me back to my question about adding sarms to an AAS cycle and the potential synergistic effects/negative effects.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you guys might have.

Top Bottom