napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp Cycle Help

witz200

As I mentioned on another thread I just finished a 12 week S4/ Rad 140/ GW/ SR9009 cycle and really liked the results. I'm now at a bf% where aas may make sense, whereas befroe I was too high bf%. I'm currently 42, 6'1", 225 mid-high teens bf%.I've done test/ deca cycles in the past and it was well tolerated but haven't used anything other than sarms for last year.

Stealing from another great stack someone posted I'm thinking of stepping up my next recomp to a 16 week cycle of 250mg Test E/ 500mg EQ/ and then adding in S4 and GW.

Would run N2Guard the whole time, have aromasin on hand if necessary, then do a full 6 week PCT of clomid/ GW/ aromasin if necessary. Will obviously check bloods before/ mid-cycle/ after.

Think this works or would you recommend anything different here? Any thoughts are appreciated.

i like it bro... personally, and this is just my opinion, i would consider using primo as opposed to eq... i think you would find that cycle to be more of what you are wanting and it would be so light on side effects and just a stellar combo with the added sarms...

Oh man that's a great idea... How would you dose the primo- 500-600mg/ wk? Love getting the most bang for the buck as far as results vs/ side effects. Looking forward to this one, thanks Dylan you're the best in the biz for a reason brother!

Oh man that's a great idea... How would you dose the primo- 500-600mg/ wk? Love getting the most bang for the buck as far as results vs/ side effects. Looking forward to this one, thanks Dylan you're the best in the biz for a reason brother!
happy to help bro! yes, thats absolutely correct on the dosing...

watch this video...

some of the best primobolan ive used is Balkan from domestic supply... https://domestic-supply.com/primobol-100mgml-10ml

Top Bottom