napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp Cycle and Diet Plan

Angelly

Hello everybody, currently thinking about running my first cycle on SARMs. Read alot of videos and watched videos on SARMs, think they are as versatile as it gets. So i've settled my stack to the proposed below.

Am involved in some sports and recreational gymming.

My stats are:
Body fat : 13 to 14%
Weight: 154lbs/69kg
Height: 5.4 feet/165cm
Goals: Looking to do a body recomp to gain lean mass hopefully to drop about 3% fat but more importantly to gain lean mass (about 5kg across the 12 weeks). My BMR is currently at about 1.7k so in in recomp, i reckon that i will maintain my calorie intake of about 1.9k at macros of 40 proteins /40 carbs /20 fats. Do some cheat meals now and occasional alcohol.

Gym about 3 times a week
Cardio about twice a week

Proposed cycle:
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 LGD 10 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Do let me know if my propose cycle and diet plan will work in achieving my goals.

excellent recomp stack and your dosing is spot on... i really would not recommend using alcohol on any cycle... its only going to be detrimental but the cycle itself looks just fine...

Yea thanks Dylan!! I was originally about to embark on the bulking cycle of RAD 140, LGD 4033 and MK-677. Followed by a PCT of GW-501516 and Clomid 50. Thought this might be better for a first try.

Separately, a test booster required for PCT?

you dont need a test booster in pct but the last four weeks of your cycle would be a wise move

Hi all

Im ending my cycle now and have seen some lean gains almost 2kg but maintaining my fat percentage at 14ish.

Am gonna do a cut after this. In so, should I do my cut during pct?

Top Bottom