napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp/Bulk Advice

75_Power

Hey guys

Not looking for any magic answers here just some opinions. I’ve been training on and off for about 4 years but consistently for 2 years. Lost 115 lbs got down to about 16 bf. Most have my training has been powerlifting and cutting so I’ve made great strength gains but not much size at all. I wanted to spend the year working on my body composition so I was thinking of doing a recomp for my first sarm cycle but I wanted to see if maybe I should just straight up bulk instead. I don’t want to recomp if bulking would just be smarter seems like I’m under weight I just feel a little bit skinny fat because my muscle mass is overall pretty low.

Stats
6’6
188 ish
15-16 bf (from what I can tell)
21 yo
Maintenance cals about 3k

Cycle I’m running is (5 days in) currently eating 2800 cals
LGD 10 mg
S4 50 mg Split
GW 20 mg
Ostarine 10 mg

Any opinions on recomp or bulk

I wouldn't recommend bulking. You dont want your bodyfat getting any higher than it is now. A recomp or cut would be a better option

Yeah that makes sense now that I think a bit lol. The top of threshold is normally 15% so I’ll probly try to get down to 10-12 first. Appreciate the advice man.

Nope. Went from 300 to about 188 not a lot of muscle because I’ve been training very low volume. Just recently took interest in switching to bodybuilding. Everyone on bb forums tells me to cut another 5-10 lbs but 6’6 180 sounds a bit weird to me.

you are way too low as it is but your body fat seems out of whack to be that light... can you post a pic so i can assess what body fat you really are... 6'6 at that weight is EXTREMELY underweight

Yes body fat is definitely high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Appreciate the second opinion guys. I’m gonna work on cutting bf down and just keep lifting heavy. I’m ok with being a bit scrawny if it gives me a good lean base to build off of in the long run

Appreciate the second opinion guys. I’m gonna work on cutting bf down and just keep lifting heavy. I’m ok with being a bit scrawny if it gives me a good lean base to build off of in the long run

I like your attitude bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'd recommend a recomp. It takes a little longer but definitely more enjoyable if you're not in a rush. Eat at maintenance and 250 under some days increase cardio and lift 12-15 reps.

Top Bottom