napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp?

TuffTrax

Hey, everyone!

Looking into doing another SARMS cycle. I was thinking about doing a recomp, because I feel like I'm skinny-fat.

Current Stats: 32, 5'10", 180ish lbs,
Last inBody claimed 14% bf, 91lb muscle.
Prior stack was 12 weeks of GW, S4, MK2866, and YK11. InBody results showed -4%bf and +3.5lb muscle on cycle

I'm still too fluffy to bulk. I'd like to lose more bodyfat, but I really want to gain more muscle, so I don't look scrawny when I do lean out more. I was debating going with a stack I had seen Dylan recommend another guy on here (posted below), but I'm thinking I'd like to add either RAD or LGD4033.
In your eyes, which compound would help me more? I was initially thinking Rad, but then I saw an older video of Dylan's saying LGD really shined in recomp. Does this make sense, or am I totally off base?

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses? 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm probably looking to do the same type cycle late-summer, depending on where I land after my current cutting cycle. We actually have pretty similar stats too!

So just to be clear on the recommendation here, its GW + YK + S4 + RAD?

I'm probably looking to do the same type cycle late-summer, depending on where I land after my current cutting cycle. We actually have pretty similar stats too!

So just to be clear on the recommendation here, its GW + YK + S4 + RAD?

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses? 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

^^^I absolutely love this stack. Great to see someone giving YK-11 a try in a recomp. I used it the same way and had amazing results. I think that cycle will be absolutely epic man.

I ordered Dylan's exact stack. Within a couple of days it was on my doorstep.
I'm not certain if I'll use the ipamorelin. If I did my math correctly, (and please correct me if I'm wrong) that vial would only last a max of 3 days at 200mcg 3/day. That might get a little too spendy for me to run for 12 weeks.
Regardless of using the ipamorelin or not, I'm excited to see what this stack will do for me!

Dylan and Masonic - I hope you know how much you and your knowledge are appreciated on this site!

Sarms.jpg

I'm not certain if I'll use the ipamorelin. If I did my math correctly, (and please correct me if I'm wrong) that vial would only last a max of 3 days at 200mcg 3/day. That might get a little too spendy for me to run for 12 weeks.
Regardless of using the ipamorelin or not, I'm excited to see what this stack will do for me!

Dylan and Masonic - I hope you know how much you and your knowledge are appreciated on this site!

View attachment 6732
Very nice bro. Youll love it. Sarms.forsale is as good as it gets

View attachment 6732
absolutely bro, im happy that i have been able to help you ! keep us updated on your results!

Top Bottom