napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp at 53 YO

JackBauer

Hi, 53 YO here...about 18% BF.
I'd like to recomp using SARMS: S4 + RAD + GW.
I'm not interested in strengh but only in gaining lean mass.

My point is: at my age my natural test level are of course very far from optimal, so should I add some kind of test booster or a low dose test base (Ment for example) to help?

Thanks Dylan for the outstanding work...

That would be a great stack for your goals. Have you had any bloodwork dome to see where all of your test levels are?

Hi, 53 YO here...about 18% BF.
I'd like to recomp using SARMS: S4 + RAD + GW.
I'm not interested in strengh but only in gaining lean mass.

My point is: at my age my natural test level are of course very far from optimal, so should I add some kind of test booster or a low dose test base (Ment for example) to help?

Thanks Dylan for the outstanding work...

Hey man let me say this do not use ment if you never introduce any gear in your body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not?
I was thinking to a transdermal version.

I’m not sure how the transdermal works but the injectable converts to estrogen at high rate and trestolone is very powerful supposedly more powerful then tren. Just looking out for you bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imo transdermal can work but often isnt as effective as pinned test nor are the dosages as exact. I would do test e/c. Get your bloods done tho. Ur levels may or may not be what you think they are. Plus it gives you a reference point for later tests

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

That would be a great stack for your goals. Have you had any bloodwork dome to see where all of your test levels are?
You don't want to use ment. A test booster is more than sufficient with sarms. Post CT is what id recommend

Top Bottom