napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp

raven6787

Hi Dylan

I’ve been working out for about 3 years now and have experimented with steroids before. My results have been mediocre at best.

I’m in my early 30s with a bf of about 20%. My muscle mass is not much so I cannot do any cutting because I will look skinnier than I already am.

Should I recomp or bulk? And whatever your answer is, please advise on best SARMS stack to run for that goal.

Thanks man

hey brother... for your current condition, you should be cutting first and getting to a healthier body fat and then considering recomposition... you have no reason whatsoever to be bulking or even thinking about it... you can get everything at esarms.com

here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Definitely go with a cut first. Dylan has you covered.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

If you’ve been training for 3 years and have around 20% body fat then you need to address your diet first and foremost. Cutting is down to calorie intake and eating the right foods. Don’t be lured into thinking that a sarms stack is going to work some kind of magic. It needs to be accompanied by a strict diet and consistent training program. In other words, hard work.

Top Bottom