napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp

Buffman2611

Hey guys,

I'm a 32 yr old male who just started trt treatment. I'm taking 1cc every 7 days & for the first time in years feel great physically. I currently just started running gw501516 to my stack as I am looking to recomp. I'm very active & live a very active lifestyle as well.

My weight pre trt was 200lbs (10% bf) & after 2 months of use is now 229lbs (17% bf) I'm looking to recomp & cut back down between 190lbs-200lbs. I have been back on my clean eating for 3 weeks. Week 1 dropped to 220lbs, Week 2: 218lbs, & week3: 221lbs. I have been cutting weight my whole life pretty much & have never seen the scale go up especially 3 weeks into my diet because I have always cut weight off easy but I cant seem to get this weight off me this time around which is very weird because I run 40 plus miles a week, bike 20 plus a week, & swim 10 plus a week. On top of hit training 2-3 times a week. I am an endurance athlete & not trying to add size & the extra 20lbs im carrying at the moment are killing my training lol

I am currently eating about 1, 900 calories a day with a super clean diet, sleep 5-7 hrs a night. Should I up my calories maybe? The main goal is to get back down between 190lbs-200lbs. I know the weight fluctation is probably just water. What would you guys recommend?

With your goals I’d say you probably need far more calories tbh. Your training alone would tell me you need more food. But that’s without really knowing everything. How tall are you?

You could be retaining a lot of water. Are you ta,ing any type of Aromatose inhibitor? That could easily attribute to a good 10-15 lbs of your weight from water alone if your estrogen is elevated. It will also make you appear to carry more fat than you really are.

once you get bloodwork, post it because that will ultimately give a far more accurate idea of whats going on

Top Bottom