napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp

musclemetal

Hey guys! Been a while since I posted on here. I was looking for advice/critique on this next cycle. It is going to be a recomp sort of. I want to spend the first 6 weeks trying to add some size while cutting on the back half. Here are my stats

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 252
BF: 15%
Previous Cycles:

#1: Test 400mg, Dbol 25mg
#2: Test 500mg, 400mg Mast E, 50mg Winstrol
#3: Test 500mg, NPP 300mg, Tbol 60mg, proviron 50mg

All of these cycles had the proper supports and PCT with them

Here is my outline

1-8 Test C 400mg/week
1-16 EQ 600mg/week'
8-16 Test C 200mg/week
7-16 Masteron E 600mg/week
1-4 Anadrol 50mg/ED
12-18 Anavar 50mg/ED
1-18 Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD
8-16 GW 20mg/ED

PCT:

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 40/20/20/10
Gw: 20mg/ED
Osta: 25mg/ED

Now I know most people here are going to say anavar is quite weak. Especially since I have used Winstrol before. But personally, I want to see what the difference is.

Please also note, I do not want to tren at all. I know that it would probably be the best fit for my goal here but I really do not want to mess with that shit at this point in my life

bro, if you want to run anavar you should... just because some people dont like it doesnt mean not to see how your body responds.... i've personally never had one good experience and ive ran the best of the best but that doesnt mean that would be the same for everyone... i would only run it 6 weeks though... which would be 13-18, not 12-18... otherwise aside from not mentioning protection with orals, it looks great.. dga organ st has you covered... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

one other thing i noticed is that you are only running masteron 10 weeks... you may want to make that 12 weeks but at your body fat, you are really spinning your wheels with it... 15% and you are not going to see shit from it at all...

over complicated cycle imo , why don't just go simply test+tren+gw for 10-12 weeks and get sh1t done , you look advanced enough ... 300 or 350 of tren ace+test P

you have all those compounds that go great with tren for your goals...EQ , GW , var ...also your stats look like you have quite a lot of lean muscle mass, if you drop 4-5% BF without losing muscle mass you should look like a shredded beast

over complicated cycle imo , why don't just go simply test+tren+gw for 10-12 weeks and get sh1t done , you look advanced enough ... 300 or 350 of tren ace+test P

you have all those compounds that go great with tren for your goals...EQ , GW , var ...also your stats look like you have quite a lot of lean muscle mass, if you drop 4-5% BF without losing muscle mass you should look like a shredded beast

This actually sounds like a great cycle. My only thing is, I really don't want to mess around with tren at this point in my life. I feel great, and my life is moving in a great direction. I feel that tren could possibly ruin some of what I have going on right now. Of course I realize that it is different with everyone, I just don't think I am really at a point where I should run it. I think I can get the same results you're talking about here with running what I am talking about. I could probably cut out the EQ or something in all reality. But thanks for the response!

bro, if you want to run anavar you should... just because some people dont like it doesnt mean not to see how your body responds.... i've personally never had one good experience and ive ran the best of the best but that doesnt mean that would be the same for everyone... i would only run it 6 weeks though... which would be 13-18, not 12-18... otherwise aside from not mentioning protection with orals, it looks great.. dga organ st has you covered... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

one other thing i noticed is that you are only running masteron 10 weeks... you may want to make that 12 weeks but at your body fat, you are really spinning your wheels with it... 15% and you are not going to see shit from it at all...

Thanks for the response Dylan. I meant to state running anavar for 6 weeks. I must have counted wrong. I have 3 vials of masteron... I could go 600mg for 10 weeks or 500mg for 12. Which would you do? And yes I realize I am at 15% BF, but I am going to be cutting. Which means I will be dropping BF before I even start the masteron. Last time I ran it at 400mg for 12 weeks, I noticed significant differences and I really don't think I ever dropped below 12-13%. My goal this time is to get below 10%. But even when I was at 12-13% I saw striations and definition unlike anything I had ever seen before!

I’d generally say that most people go into their cycles with this “bulk then cut” mentality and I think it’s a huge disservice to yourself. I’d suggest picking one goal. Do you want to put on size or do you want to get shredded? Because the compounds are really not gonna have much to do with either. You can use all this stuff to either bulk or cut but you’re gonna obviously dictate what you’re results are with your diet. So what’s that look like? For the bulk portion and then the cut? If say it would be wiser to do something along these lines... just my personal opinion.

Instead of bulking then cutting.. why not reverse that? Chances are anything you gain in the bulk portion will be minimal and lost during the cut because I’ve found that muscle gained in a surplus needs to be maintained for a period of time after to mature and “set in” so to speak. That’s just my experience.

I’d run something like
1-8 Test Cyp 200
1-16 equipoise 600
1-8 gw 20mg ed
And if you want add the anavar

I’d alter my diet to a 500 calorie deficit and increase cardio by 20 min 2x a week
Evaluate after two weeks with the scale and mirror as tools. Then adjust from there. I’d get as lean as possible while maintaining as much muscularity as possible.

Once I hit a level of condition I’d call shredded I’d add in the masteron from there and up my test to 400 and add in refeeds twice a week but keep eating clean. That’s just my take on it and I think a lot of people would agree that your body is going to be in a far more anabolic state after being in a caloric deficit. Your body will be operating and utilizing nutrients at an optimal level so when you add in extra calories it will utilize them in the same manner

I’d generally say that most people go into their cycles with this “bulk then cut” mentality and I think it’s a huge disservice to yourself. I’d suggest picking one goal. Do you want to put on size or do you want to get shredded? Because the compounds are really not gonna have much to do with either. You can use all this stuff to either bulk or cut but you’re gonna obviously dictate what you’re results are with your diet. So what’s that look like? For the bulk portion and then the cut? If say it would be wiser to do something along these lines... just my personal opinion.

Instead of bulking then cutting.. why not reverse that? Chances are anything you gain in the bulk portion will be minimal and lost during the cut because I’ve found that muscle gained in a surplus needs to be maintained for a period of time after to mature and “set in” so to speak. That’s just my experience.

I’d run something like
1-8 Test Cyp 200
1-16 equipoise 600
1-8 gw 20mg ed
And if you want add the anavar

I’d alter my diet to a 500 calorie deficit and increase cardio by 20 min 2x a week
Evaluate after two weeks with the scale and mirror as tools. Then adjust from there. I’d get as lean as possible while maintaining as much muscularity as possible.

Once I hit a level of condition I’d call shredded I’d add in the masteron from there and up my test to 400 and add in refeeds twice a week but keep eating clean. That’s just my take on it and I think a lot of people would agree that your body is going to be in a far more anabolic state after being in a caloric deficit. Your body will be operating and utilizing nutrients at an optimal level so when you add in extra calories it will utilize them in the same manner
Great recommendation brother and I agree with you completely

Top Bottom