napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

recommended supplement

Winnyman

What are some supplements that you guys recommend one should definitely take while on a cycle? Planning ahead! Thanks

What are some supplements that you guys recommend one should definitely take while on a cycle? Planning ahead! Thanks
Number one is an all inclusive cycle support like organ ST. Onviously other supports controlling estrogen, etc.

A good multi and fish oil are good staples on and off cycle

Fish oil, vitemin E, if your cycle support does not include Beet root and Tumeric then highly suggest u incorporate those as well, glucosamine or somthing To help with joint pain when on cycle you will b getting stronger and lifting heavier and more intense the joints can take some damage as the do not grow and advance as fast as the muscle does.magnesium and potassium as well that’s some of what I take.

In addition to what has been mentioned above, here are some other supplements that are very beneficial:

-Fish and/or Krill Oil as an excellent source of EPA and DHA (even more important for lipids on cycle)
-B-Complex for the wide array of B Vitamins; note that these vary quite a bit in terms of quality... you want one with methylcobalamin B12 (not cyanocobalamin B12) and folate aka B9 (not synthetic folic acid). If you get something with methylcobalamin B12 and folate you can rest assured that the remainder are quality (B6, panthothenic Acid, etc.) These help with cellular performance at the mitochondria level and is even more important as your body is recovering from intense training
-Glutathonine is the body's "master antioxidant" and offers support for dealing with free radicals in the blood. You can expect to have more free radicals as you are training hard and breaking down/repairing muscle tissue
-Creatine Monohydrate
-Vitamin D3

I experiment with many others as well but most are on an as-needed basis. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions.

Top Bottom