napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Recommendations for legit epistane?

RoboGainz

I have a friend that is looking to run epistane with some prop for a show he’s doing in November I believe. He asked if I knew of anywhere to get Epistane, from what I know I told him you really can’t find it anymore since the bans. Does anyone have any ideas as to if epi is still gone or can you still get some? I noticed powermyself has some. Move to source talk if needed.

Just curious why he'd want to use Epi for prep, when something like winstrol would work for that much better

Just curious why he'd want to use Epi for prep, when something like winstrol would work for that much better

Some guys just love epi and respond well to it. trust me i told him the same thing. i had a bottle awhile back but i believe it was bunk

Some guys just love epi and respond well to it. trust me i told him the same thing. i had a bottle awhile back but i believe it was bunk
Oh do I know better than anyone bro. Ask Dylan about me and Epi lol. I respond better than just about anyone to it, but I'd never use it in prep. For hardening, leaning and vascularity it can't hold a candle to winstrol, and actually some people including myself will hold some water on Epi.

Oh do I know better than anyone bro. Ask Dylan about me and Epi lol. I respond better than just about anyone to it, but I'd never use it in prep. For hardening, leaning and vascularity it can't hold a candle to winstrol, and actually some people including myself will hold some water on Epi.

what about epi with winny? ever tried that? i bet that is insane

Never tried the combo, but I'm sure it couo d be decent outside of prep. Still would go winstrol for prep

yea i would agree with you,its his decision/money. thinking about trying some m-drol myself. i react very well to prohormones

Top Bottom