napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recommendations for fat loss

dolphinert

Dylan,

I have watched alot of your videos and I want to Thank you for your honesty and knowledge.

I'm trying to become leaner. I have always carried my fat around my lower abdominal area and I'm looking for guidance and help.

What would you have available and recommend ?

Thank you in Advance

This ^^
Cardio and nutrition are everything brother ... what are your full stats ?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

As mentioned above, proper nutrition, cardio, consistency and hard work are by far the best tools for fat loss.

Research the following:

HGH
T4
Clenbuterol

(Note: I am not saying to stack these, although with HGH depending on dose you may need to. I never looked into this because I am on thyroid replacement anyway).

With HGH for fat loss you would want to pin then wait 4 hours and do fasted cardio.

T4 is thyroid hormone. T3 is the active but apparently using T3 can mess up your natty function which is why I said T4 instead. I THINK the ratio is that T4 requires four times more to equal a T3 dose, so 400 mcg T4 = 100 mcg T3. Again because I am on thyroid replacement anyway I never bothered to look into this much. Thyroid hormone will burn both fat and muscle, you would be wanting to combine with another substance to retain the muscle.

Clenbuterol I never planned on using due to the risk factor, but I believe it raises metabolism something like 15%.

A lot of people mention nutrition, cardio, and hard work, but these are already givens. The point is to be doing these things PLUS the added help. So do your usual cut routine with a little bit of extra help from a substance of your choice.

I believe a lot of people use Tren Ace in cutting cycles.

I agree that nutrition, cardio and hard work should be a given, but you would be surprised. The terms "good" and "on point" in reference to diet seem to be relative and not universal.

I agree that nutrition, cardio and hard work should be a given, but you would be surprised. The terms "good" and "on point" in reference to diet seem to be relative and not universal.

I think this is because of the clean eating clan vs. the IIFYM clan. From everything I've read, macros and calories are the most important factor for body comp and weight, while clean food and junk food is more something to consider if you want to be healthy and, you know, not die young from stuffing your face with garbage daily.

So I think someone who follows IIFYM could have a diet where they have their standard chicken, broccoli, and then some Doritos and be bashed because Doritos are junk food. But in theory it should not make a difference to body comp as long as calories are correct and macros are reached. There are also omega-3 pills, multi-vits etc. so even a true junk fiend can get their micros in.

Here's a good article to check out from the guy who writes on BayesianBodybuilding, it tackles the simple vs. complex carbs thing:

http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-science-of-nutrition-is-a-carb-a-carb.html

I think macros are most important. And IIRC the requirements are something like 0.82 g/lb for protein even when cutting (but remember nutritional labels on food can be off legally by up to 20%, making the 1 g/lb rule quite credible), 0.45 g/lb for fats (it's something around that figure IIRC) and then fill up the rest of the day with whatever you want. Preferably a decent amount of carbs but that's because I don't enjoy keto. Those requirements are for nattys... But according to some studies, even on steroids athletes given as little as 1.2 kg of protein per pound were able to gain about a pound per week of muscle. I'd prefer to ramp up protein on cycle though just to be safe.

I have done paleo before for a few months hitting the same macros and did not notice any difference (and I HATED it too because I was having to get a lot of fats from nuts which I despise). In fact I didn't even feel different healthwise which is very surprising.

Research the following:

HGH
T4
Clenbuterol

(Note: I am not saying to stack these, although with HGH depending on dose you may need to. I never looked into this because I am on thyroid replacement anyway).

With HGH for fat loss you would want to pin then wait 4 hours and do fasted cardio.

T4 is thyroid hormone. T3 is the active but apparently using T3 can mess up your natty function which is why I said T4 instead. I THINK the ratio is that T4 requires four times more to equal a T3 dose, so 400 mcg T4 = 100 mcg T3. Again because I am on thyroid replacement anyway I never bothered to look into this much. Thyroid hormone will burn both fat and muscle, you would be wanting to combine with another substance to retain the muscle.

Clenbuterol I never planned on using due to the risk factor, but I believe it raises metabolism something like 15%.

A lot of people mention nutrition, cardio, and hard work, but these are already givens. The point is to be doing these things PLUS the added help. So do your usual cut routine with a little bit of extra help from a substance of your choice.

I believe a lot of people use Tren Ace in cutting cycles.

They might recommend clen and T3 over at elitefitness, but not here bro. Especially when you know absolutely nothing about the op's stats and cycle experience. Clen, T3 and DNP, to name a few are all off limits on this forum. You're new here, so do yourself a favor and familiarize yourself with this forum before handing out advice.

They might recommend clen and T3 over at elitefitness, but not here bro. Especially when you know absolutely nothing about the op's stats and cycle experience. Clen, T3 and DNP, to name a few are all off limits on this forum. You're new here, so do yourself a favor and familiarize yourself with this forum before handing out advice.

AMEN!!! Especially from a guy that started a thread wanting to run a Tbol only cycle!!

Let's say your 42 years old 6'1 250 lbs and 25% body fat. I do have decent strength as well benching 265 5 sets of 5' but the metabolism is definitely slowing down. Any recommendations?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Let's say your 42 years old 6'1 250 lbs and 25% body fat. I do have decent strength as well benching 265 5 sets of 5' but the metabolism is definitely slowing down. Any recommendations?

you cannot use steroids with that high of a body fat whatsoever... you need to drop nearly double that..

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This is a frustrating thought for guys over 40 dropping from 25 to 12-13 % body fat with a slow metabolism seems almost impossible. Is it wrong for a doctor to put someone on trt with 25% body fat? Even if their test is low?

This is a frustrating thought for guys over 40 dropping from 25 to 12-13 % body fat with a slow metabolism seems almost impossible. Is it wrong for a doctor to put someone on trt with 25% body fat? Even if their test is low?
who said anything about trt? if you need trt thats an ENTIRELY different concept than running a steroid cycle.. .its not even close to the same thing and if you are having trouble losing fat then that could be attributed to low T but you should not be running real cycles in that condition... thats absurdity

Ok so do you think the sarms stack you recommend could possibly get me to mid teens body fat? Thank you so much for your time and advice

Ok so do you think the sarms stack you recommend could possibly get me to mid teens body fat? Thank you so much for your time and advice
absolutely as long as your diet and training are consistent and strong then sarms will get you there at a FAR more rapid rate

Top Bottom